CHAPTER 9 - Annika and Soumya are Confused

CHAPTER 9

At Temple

Manish is surprised when heard someone calling him. He turns and sees Tej.

Manish: (smiles) Tej?? (He looks at everyone of the Oberois) Kalyani maa ji, you are here too?? (Takes blessing from her)

Kalyani: Haan… Haan… We all are here only.

Tej: Man, it's been many years we have met. How are you??

Manish: I'm doing good, Tej. How are you??

Tej: We are good too. (His tone has changed a bit which noticed by Manish and ArShra)

Manish: This is my family. (Pointing towards IshArShrav) My son Arjun, daughter in law Shravani and my daughter Ishana. That girl is Dr Navya, Ishana's friend. (Four of them fold their hands greeting them)

Tej: We already met your daughter and daughter in law yesterday. But, we didn't aware they are your children.

Manish: Really?? I didn't aware of that.

Shrav: Woh, bauji, I went for an investigation to their house yesterday.

Tej: Manish this is my family. You already know maa, Shakti, Jhanvi and Pinky. These are my sons, Omkara and Rudra. She is Gauri, Omkara's wife and she is Bhavya, Rudra's fiancee. We are having another son, Shivaay but he is in hospital now. That is his wife, Annika. And that girl is Soumya, maa’s friend’s granddaughter.

Manish: (smiles) I'm really very happy to meet you all. You all done with your prayers?? Actually, we just came here.

Shakti: We came here early. Actually, we did pooja for our son Shivaay to recover soon.

Manish: Oh. Can I know what happened to him??

Jhanvi: He met with accident and he is in coma now. (Manish feels bad)

Navya: Yes, uncle. He is admitted in the hospital that I'm working only.

Manish: Oh, I see. Ok. Maa ji, we go and pray first.

Kalyani: Sure, beta. We will be staying here for a while. (Manish smiles and leaves with IshArShraNav)

Ishana finishes her prayers and looks here and there for Shivaay. Navya too finishes her prayers and looks at Ishana.

Navya: (whispers) What are you searching for, Ishu??

Ishu: (whispers) Shivaay. I didn't see him since morning. Don't know where he went. I think he is still upset with me for scolding him yesterday.

Navya: Maybe he didn't know that you came to temple and waiting for you at house.

Ishu: I already wrote on my mirror that I'm going to temple. He must have seen it.

Navya: Wow!! I'm impressed. You sent your message like that. Good job, Ishu. (Thinks something) Or, maybe he can't enter the temple. He is a spirit, right?? Spirit can't enter the temple. We have seen in many movies. (Ishana thinks a while)

Ishu: Navya, you wait here. I'll come in a while. (Navya tries to stop her but she leaves from there)

Ishana goes outside the temple and search for Shivaay but she couldn't find him.

Ishu: Where are you, Shivaay?? Are you fine or not?? Has anything happened to him?? I need to ask Navya. (Runs inside the temple. Annika sees her running and shows to Soumya. Both of them confused to see her running like that. They excused from their family and leave from there following Ishana. Ishana legs tripped and almost fell but a hand holds her. She looks at the person who is none other than Shivaay. She smiles in relief looking at him. Annika who is walking with Soumya feels something inside her heart but she brushes it off and continue her walk)