Prologue

• Dedicata a Creators of the Dating Sim Games

Hello~

PROLOGUE SHOULD BE READ. STORY GETS BETTER.

(There are some strong scenes that may not be appropriate for children under the age of 14. As soon as the story is out there I will rate it. Apologies if its a bit much. By the way, the songs I choose are specific to the story's atmosphere. I highly recomend listening to it once every chapter!) -Media and Pictures are a big part of the story base!-

Enjoy! ~XE

Prologue

As if my heart stopped. I heard nothing but the brush of wind through my hair. I did not want to hear it, I did not want to let go. He's not even going to try? Is that all I mean to him..? I do not know what to say. He sees the pain in my face and understands my silence. When I realize our audience, I turn my gaze from his beautifully uneased face. Oh no.. Tears began to well up in my eyes. I cannot cry! Not here, in front of him! He has shown me he will not fight. I will not give him, or anyone the satisfaction of my childish feelings. He comes to me slowly, the waves are crashing against the docks. As soon as I look up I feel a soft brush on my forehead. (Squeeze). His hugs is tight. I can't fight him. I love him too much, but was this really love? To be inlove with one and to love one were two different things..but I was in love with this man, the first man to have my heart. The biggest part of my soul knows he cannot fight the soon to be wedding, this hug assures me that he loves me as well.. but to what extent? I let out a tear and Goyo wipes it with his index finger and gives me a pained smile. He pulls me back and whispers in my ear. "I will never stop loving you Nanami, you are my life," when his father calls his name he pulls away. It felt like a lifetime, our goodbye. I couldn't hold back the tears. I looked at the assembled men surrounding the emperor and his brothers, and I see his bride through my blurry eyes. I look down because of the pain. My head is throbbing. I feel a hand press my shoulder.

"Thank you your highness," Yoshitsune says signaling Benkai and me to bow. Goyo now stood next to his soon to be wife. Her beauty is marvelous. So marvelous that it brings a sharp pain to my chest. I cannot cry now. I cannot make Goyo sad.

Goyo bows deeply and then speaks. "Thank you Yoshitsune for allowing me the joyous chance to be a part of your shinobi. Forever will I use these techniques to my country's advantage." Goyo says trying to smile at Yoshitsune, Yoshitsune sees the pain in his face and lefts his hand. "No Prince Goyo, I should be thanking you for your sacrifices," His words defined another meaning, 'Do not pain yourself. Live happy, this is not the end.' I looked away from Yoshitsune as he spoke with the emperor of the dalema of the Three Sacred Treasures. My eyes were to the sea. Benkai grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. But I did not look at him, I returned the embrace. What was it for me to look to now? I had not realized the impact Goyo had on me.

At the sudden silence I turned, it was time to board. We were to board a Merchants Ship so we would not be expected by the enemy on our return. We were now fugitive in our own country, Japan. Benkai did not let go of my hand as we walked on the wooden dock to the ship. I only turned back once, to see Goyo. My heart ached at the picture on his face. He had shed tears. I would of ran back into his arms. However I used all my strength to look away and get onto the ship.

I stood on the deck alone. The wind blowing my kimono and hair. The shore became more and more distant.

"Goodbye Goyo.."

Please don't forget to vote and follow!

I'd also love to hear your thoughts so comment!

Until next time in Kamisama~