"You know you love it..."

"I do, and it gets me in trouble." He answers as he grabs a dress and turns back around, and I have to admit he looks even better from the front. His dark green dress shirt is tucked into the waistband of his jeans, the sleeves rolled up to elbows revealing his tattoos, and the top three buttons are undone while his pendant gleams in the light...

I am one lucky girl...this man is all mine.

"You really are making it difficult babydoll." He murmurs, and I look up to take in the glow of his molten steel eyes...darkening around the edges with hunger. After he reaches me I place a hand on his cheek, the light stubble on his jaw and chin surprisingly soft to the touch.

"Like you aren't." I reply, and he gives me that familiar lopsided smile.

"I think you'd look perfect in this one..." He says, holding up the dress he's chosen to my chest, and I smile as I notice not only is it the perfect one...it also matches his shirt perfectly.

"I think so too, not to mention the fact you've got excellent taste..." I grin as I flit to the bathroom to try it on, pulling off his shirt and putting on a lacey black, strapless bra and the matching underwear I grabbed on my way out before I do.

Looking at my reflection, I smile in satisfaction as I immediately begin putting my hair up in a braid up bun, using my magic to help French braid the back part before pining up the rest in a bun with a circular gold clip dotted with pearls. I put in my favorite emerald and pearl studs along with my pearl string dangle earrings, and finish off with putting my great aunts vine ring on my right middle finger. I keep make up simple with black mascara and eyeliner, and pink matte lipstick.

I go back into my bedroom to see Butch hanging the last of my rejected dresses back up in my closet, and I quickly pull on the gold colored heels I already planned to wear that I left sitting by the door before I get his attention.

"What do you think teddy bear?" I call out, and the look on his face makes me blush a little as he looks me over appreciatively.

"You look absolutely stunning..." He replies as he walks towards me, his voice a bit awestruck as he gazes down at me. I shiver as he traces over my exposed shoulder slowly from his mark to the Luna pendant he made for me, the sparks warm as they dance across my skin.

"Thank you, would you mind zipping me up?" I ask as I turn around, and I hear his low growl as he begins slowly zipping my dress up...one of his knuckles brushing up the middle of my back as he does, no doubt intentionally giving me chills as sparks dance up my spine.

"Tempest...trust me when I say that the only thing I enjoy more than seeing you in this dress, is the knowledge that I'll have the greatest privilege of taking it off of you after you've officially become my Luna tonight..." His husky voice whispering hotly in my ear makes my body heat up in response, my heartbeat racing wildly as I gasp at the sensation of him leaving a hickey just behind my ear.

"Until then, let's go to our ceremony...I've been looking forward to this day for a very long time." He continues after he's finished, and I nod as he leads me out the door and into his car, spending the next few minutes trying calm my overheating body...and keep out the blush worthy thoughts of what he's planning for tonight.

~~~~~

"I now officially declare you as Alpha Butch and Luna Tempest." Alpha Dylan announces, his voice immediately drowned out by cheering.

I internally sigh in relief as we finish our oaths, happy that I remembered everything correctly. Butch takes my hand as we turn to face the massive crowd in front of the wooden stage we're all standing on, Butch's family standing behind us along with Beta Elliot, and Gammas Dustin and Haley. My family stands in the crowd right in front of the stage, mom and dad looking at me with immense pride as well as the rest of the pack...their faces illuminated by both the full moon and the paper lanterns hanging from the trees above.

All that's left before the celebration is Butch's first speech, and he looks quite confident as he brings the microphone up to his lips.

"I can be completely honest about the fact that this has been one of the greatest days of my life." He starts, squeezing my hand as we stare out into the crowd.

"I say one of because in the last few months, I've had many great days...first of which being the day I met Tempest...my Luna." I blush fiercely as the crowd 'awws', "another was the day we found out we are expecting our first pup..." The crowd cheers and whistles excitedly at the news, and I see Butch's gaze on me for a split second...a twinkle of excitement in it.

"But there's one more thing I want to add to that list, something that will make this day even more special for me than it already is...hopefully for both of us." He continues, and I look up at him in confusion as he turns to face me directly.

"Butch?" I whisper, and he smiles.

"Tempest...you have become my sun, my moon...and my greatest joy in waking up each morning. You're the person who can make me smile when I'm upset, and can bring me back to earth when I've lost my ability to see reason. You bring out the best in me just by being by my side..." He murmurs as he looks me directly in the eyes, and I can feel my eyes water at his touching words.

"So babydoll..." He starts again, and my eyes widen in shock as he lets go of my hand...and drops down on one knee. I can barely hear the gasps of the crowd as I stare down at my mate, watching as he pulls a little black box from his pocket and opens it up to me...revealing a gorgeous ring inside.

"Would you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me?" He asks with biggest smile, and for a brief moment I can't remember how to speak

"Goddess girl, tell the man yes!" Haley calls out from behind us, and the crowd laughs a bit as I recover enough to get out my words.

"Of course I will, you romantic teddy bear." I sniffle out with a smile on my face, and the crowd cheers once more as Butch stands up, sliding the ring on my left hand before pulling me in for a deep kiss...both of us ignoring the whistles and cheers as they watch.

Rule 35: Love is Dangerous...but it's worth it if it's real.