It makes me immensely happy to have him back, even if he is a little older and taller, he's still my little brother.

The second round of amazing news was when I found out, after everyone else, that there was a strong possibility that I was pregnant...which was quickly confirmed after a visit to get an ultrasound from the pack doctor, and I'll be honest when I say I'm still trying to wrap my head around the news is an understatement.

I'm a cross between nervous and excited, while Butch is thrilled and even more clingy than I ever thought was possible...he hasn't really left my side much since I woke up, and it's gotten to the point where he's pretty much living with me now...though he will be moving in officially in the next few days, and there's hardly a moment when he isn't running a hand over my mostly flat stomach or nuzzling his cheek against it as he talks to our growing pup...it's immensely adorable.

Next was the news that my parents officially decided to move down to North Carolina, upon my moms desire to be closer to her very first grandchild. They plan on living in town, which is only twenty minutes away from the pack lands.

And then the unexpected news of Alec...who, after only a week and a half of being back, found his mate in a sixteen year old human girl who lives in town and works at a pet shop. They are still in the early stages of their relationship, but I can tell being with her and her Dalmatian puppy named Dottie has helped him start readjusting to his life.

And finally, the announcement of me and Butch officially becoming the new Alpha and Luna of the pack...with Elliot becoming Beta, and Dustin becoming Gamma along with his mate Haley. Which is happening in an hour from now...and truthfully I'm a little anxious, the ceremony itself is a large event that involves almost the entire pack...all of them watching us on the platform as we recite our oaths...

It's been years since I felt stage-fright, to the point where I struggle to make even the smallest decisions...like what to wear...

Groaning, I toss yet another of my dresses onto the bed in frustration, it's too flashy for this kind of event...while the others are too boring. Crap...it's like our first date all over again.

"Babydoll? You ready yet?" Butch calls from the hallway, his footsteps entering my bedroom. He wraps his arms around me from behind as I lean into his chest, his hand resting over my belly button instinctively.

"Considering your still wearing nothing but my t-shirt, I'll take that as a no..." He chuckles, kissing my birthmark softly as I groan again.

"I have no idea what to wear...and we have less than an hour before the ceremony starts." I sigh, and he hums against my neck.

"Are you open to suggestions?" He murmurs, and I crack a smile.

"As long as it doesn't involve me going in your shirt...I'm open."

He chuckles, pressing a kiss to my jaw before walking over to my closet...and I can't help but stare at how fine his butt looks in those black jeans he's wearing. Goddess...

"Babydoll, if you keep staring at me like that...we are definitely going to be late to the ceremony." He rumbles as he looks through my dresses hanging on the rack, and I smirk as I give him one last once over before looking at the back of his head.

"Sorry, I can't help that you look damn fine..." I purr, and his lowly growl makes me smirk wider.

"You little temptress..." He purrs again, and I watch his muscles flex through the back of his shirt.