If you could..

If you could choose any color to be in the rainbow what would you choose?

PURPLE!!

Do you like your left foot more or your right?

Right. No fence lefty.

Do you like your left hand more or your right?

Left, I play the violin. YEAHH CLASSICAL SWAGG!!! Hey Sasha, what's your jam? SYMPHONY HALL! ITS MYYY JAMMMM!!!

It you could be any fruit, what would you be?

A potato!! Sasha, potatoes aren't fruits. Well then mayonnaise, idk! Sasha, how about a watermelon? WATERMELONS ARE BEVERAGES. No they aren't. YES THEY ARE. No they aren't. THEY ARE 98% WATER! THERE FOR THEY ARE BEVERAGES! But it's a fruit!! ITS A BEVERAGE! good god I fight with myself. NO YOU DONT. OH SHUT UP YOU DEPP!

If you could have any colored pants, what would they be?

Purple. Green. NO PURPLE. GREEN. PURPLE. GREEN! OKAY PURPLE PANTS WITH GREEN STRIPES! WELL THEN WE'LL LOOK LIKE AN EGGPLANT. I DONT CAREEE. WELL I DO. YOU SHOULDNT CARE, YOU ARE ME! I AM MY OWN PERSON. SHOOSH! NO YOU SHOOSH! GOD DAMNIT FLUFFING SHUT UP! NOOO!!! WE ARE TRYING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS! FINE. FINE. DEPP. NO YOU ARE A DEPP! NO YOU ARE!!

It you could have any super power, what would you be?

I would do invisibility. So that I could fly to Paris for free and beat up a mine. Well that's tragic... NO IT ISNT. YES IT IS. NO. YES. NO. YES. NO. YES. NO. YES. YES. NO. HAHAHAHA TRICKED YOU. YOU ACTUALLY TRICKED YOUR SELF YOU DEPP. DEPP. DEPP. DEPP! DEPP!!! DEPPP!!!!!!!!!

If you could have any flavor of chips right this minute, what would it be?

BARBECUE. NO THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS. BAR-BE-CUE

It you want me to answer more questions, ask random chiz in the comments and I'll answer them! NO YOU WONT! YES YOU WILL! NO YOU WONT!! AND ILL FIGHT WITH MY SELF MORE! NO YOU WONT! OH SHUT UP YOU DEPP!!!