If I Ruled The World, THEN EVERYTHING WOULD BE BLOODY PERFECT

Okay this is a rant chapter because I am so fucking pissed with things.

The Wattpad mobile app is DRIVING ME CRAZY (like I'm not crazy enough).

Like whenever I save a chapter on my phone, Wattpad just decides to make 20 copies of the chapter.

SERIOUSLY WTF.

I have like 200 drafts/copies of chapters that I DON'T WANT.

I didn't even make them! It's soooooo annoying oh my godddddd.

The Wattpad app just glitches all the fucking time like "HEY DO YOU WANNA BUG THE SHIT OUT OF THIS LADY?"

It's so annoying agghhhhhhhh!!! (I've already sort of said that...)

Like I always reread my own chapters to look for grammar problems and spelling or typos, because I can't stand them on other books and when it's on mine I have like a mini heart attack.

So when I click on my book and it goes to the chapter that I was recently on, it just freezes and stays there for like 2 minutes and it's so frustrating!

Then I have to wait for it to fucking load and it's just AGGHHHH.

The only thing I like about the app is that it tells you if your spelling something wrong or if you have incorrect grammar, on the computer, it doesn't even fucking care. Like you could have a sentence like:

It was soo fuun gong 2 The movees wit brad. hes so fun And hot omgggg i thinck he May b the 1!!!!1!!

Ugh that was such a pain to type.

But in a way, not having the autocorrect on the computer is nice.

Cause like for instance, warrior cat names are definitely going to be wrong because they aren't actual words.

So if I named like 20 warrior cats, there will be soooo many redlines.

Firestar, Crookedstar, Feathertail, Silverstream, Greystripe, Tallstar, Sharpclaw, Crowfeather, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Blackstar, Tigerstar, Brokenstar, Mapleshade, Hawkfrost, Brambleclaw, Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, Lionblaze...

So there are like millions of red lines and it annoys me sooooo much! And sometimes it autocorrects and shit like that and it's so fucking annoying.

I always end up yelling at my phone because autocorrect is so ticking annoying. (see now it says ticking, I wanted to use a bad word and it autocorrected it to TICKING).

But like so sometimes it just autocorrects on so many things and then sometimes when I actually WANT it to autocorrect, it doesn't.

LIKE WTF.

Also, whenever I want to publish something, it takes FOREVER (hyperbole) for it to actually publish. On the computer, give it 2 seconds and it's published.

So pretty much what I'm saying, is that I HATE THE WATTPAD MOBILE APP.

*giggles cause I said mobile*

-THEY NEED TO FIX IT OMIGOSH PLEASE FIX IT IT IS SO ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING.

CAN SOMEONE EMAIL WATTPAD OR SOMETHING OR FIND ME THE EMAIL CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF COMPLAINTS.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO ME TALK ABOUT THE THINGS THAT ANNOY ME.

ALWAYS,

SASHA