Christmas Short Stories

An: Ah yes Christmas time at last. Celebrated differently around the world. But in one particular loop, Christmas time is awaited desperately all year. From a secret Santa gift exchange to a lonesome girl on Christmas Eve, you can always count on the peculiars to make Christmas extraordinary. So sit back, make a nice warm cup of tea, and cozy down with four of my favorite Christmas time loop stories.
______________________
Contents:
•Number One: A Short Millard Story

•Number Two: Secret Santa

•Number Tree: Fiona's Christmas Tree

•Number Four: Enorace Under the Mistletoe 
______________________
Number One

It was Christmas Eve, December 1939. All the children at Miss Peregrine's home were gathered in the living room of the large house. The fire place was roaring and the room was dimly lit by a tree wrapped in warm white lights. As the headmistress read a Tale to the younger ones, the eldest of the wards remained upstairs, wrapping gifts. Each of the children had a small pile of gifts around them that they were assigned to wrap.

"Oh I do hope we have time to get all of these gifts wrapped before the Bird finishes the Tale!" Emma stated as yet another bit of wrapping paper caught fire and disintegrating in her hands. The stress of the time crunch wasn't helping her hot-headed temper.

"That is if we have any gifts left by the time you're done here." Enoch sneered from a corner where he was busy wrapping his own small stack of gifts. Emma shot him a well deserved glare and he quickly continued with his wrapping.

"I am sure we will be fine Emma." Said Millard reassuringly. Emma looked in his direction, only able to locate him because he was wearing a jacket. He had a small stack of gifts neatly wrapped on the floor next to him.

"Easy for you to say. You've finished. Everyone else still has gifts to wrap!" She said, gesturing to the few other people in the room. It was true. Abe, Bronwyn, and Enoch all had small piles of unwrapped gifts at their feet.

"Could I be of assistance then? It would allow this to move much quicker." He said, stepping towards Emma.

"You're help is not needed Millard, we all were told to wrap these ourselves, so we are." Enoch said, trying to detangle some ribbon.

"When did I ever address YOU in this conversation?" He asked. Enoch shrugged and looked back at his gifts.

"Thanks for the offer Millard, but I think we're all good." Emma said, looking at the other three who all nodded as well.

"Alright then. I suppose I'll head out then." He said, walking to the door. Before he walked out though, he turned to Enoch, whom was tangled in the ribbon. "Best of luck to you, though. You seem to be in quite the predicament." Enoch glared at where he assumed his face was as Millard left the room.

Once free from the gift wrapping hellhole, Millard headed downstairs in search of something to do. The children were all absorbed in their story and the Bird shooed him away when he tried to listen. He wandered aimlessly around the house until giving up and walking to the village.

Since they had not yet created a time loop, he had to remain in secret. It was cold and snowy, but he had no choice but to go out in the nude. He walked into the village. All of the houses were dimly lit. He walked until he came across one house that was buzzing with activity. Quickly, he slipped in and warmed up.

The residents of the house were hosting a Christmas party. Most of the village was there. Millard wandered around the house, avoiding everyone until he noticed a girl. She was roughly his age and had brown hair, cut a bit below her shoulders. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress and had beautiful hazel eyes that seemed to be looking for someone.