Enorace

AN: I've gotten many more requests for a Fugh and an Enorace fanfic, so here's Enorace, my Fugh is published, so be sure to check that out after! ***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS BOOK VERSION***

HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THE IMAGE ABOVE UNTIL NOW😭😂
________________________________
3rd Person POV:

"Come on Enoch! It'll be loads of fun!" Claire beckoned as she tried to get every last person in the house to play hide and seek.

"Claire, I'm busy." Enoch replied with a very monotone voice.

"Please please please please!" Claire continued, "I'll go get Olive to help me if that's what it'll take."

"Don't do that. I'll play, but only one round." Enoch agreed. Last time Claire got Olive to help persuade, he ended up with the two youngest girls trying to rip his arms off. Not literally, of course, but they wouldn't give up on dragging him outside.

"Yay!" Claire cheered, dragging Enoch along to the living room. Everyone sat around waiting for her to get back.

The rules were simple. Everyone had to hide somewhere in the house, nowhere else. Millard HAD to be the seeker, since he was made to cheat at this game. Due to the excess amount of players and the size of the house, everyone had five minutes to hide. No doubling up, everyone had to be in their own spot.

After another minute, Millard began counting and everyone ran. Enoch took his time, slowly climbing each step, looking for a hiding spot at the speed of a sloth.

After "searching for a spot for a few minutes longer, he heard Millard finish counting. He quickly scrambled into the most obvious spot.

Closing the door to the closet, he heard Millard finding people. Enoch took a seat on a pile of clothes on the floor and waited to be found so he could go back to doing nothing.

"Hey! One person to a spot you inconsiderate bastard!" Someone hissed from the other side of the closet.

"How the hell was I supposed to know you were in here!" Enoch hissed back.

"E-Enoch? I thought you weren't playing." The person asked, sounding slightly flustered.

"Horace?" Enoch questioned, recognizing the voice.

"Yeah, now get out of here before we both lose." Horace said back.

"Since when did you care about a stupid game of hide and seek?" Enoch hissed back.

"I just don't want- nevermind." He said, flustered.

"Whatever." Enoch muttered. "I'm staying here. If we lose, I'll just get out of this game faster."

The closer remained quiet after that statement. Horace wondered if that was really the only reason he was staying. He hated being around people. Why stay in the small space with someone? He could easily leave and be spotted. Then he'd be out of the game.

"You could just leave you know. You'd be found right away and be out." Horace said quietly.

"Do you want me to leave? I'll go. I don't care." Enoch stated.

"You just said you didn't care and were staying."

"So you want me to stay?"

"I never said that, I was just saying what you told me." Horace muttered.

"So you want me to leave."

"No." Horace said, sounding almost desperate, "I mean, I don't care."

"I swear I could just kiss you sometimes." Enoch mumbled.

"W-what?..." Horace stuttered.

"Kill you, I could just kill you sometimes." Enoch said, quickly fixing his slip up.

"That's not what you-"

"That is what I said." Enoch said, flustered.

"Ok, sure. Just shut up." Horace snapped.

"You can't make me. I'll talk all I want, like I said, I don't care if we're found first or last. I'm not moving so your just going to have to deal-" Enoch never finished that sentence. Horace cut him off. Not by placing his hand over his mouth to silence him, not by throwing a wad of clothing at him, but by quickly pressing his lips to Enoch's before receding back into the corner of the hiding place.

"I heard what you really said. I'm not stupid." Horace muttered.

"I-that- what?" Enoch said, confused.

"You didn't say you could kill me right now. I know that."

"But you... you, like me back?" Enoch still was completely confused, yet slightly happy.

"I guess you could say that."

"You guess?"

"Maybe I just don't like you back, maybe I love you." Horace said, sounding nonchalant about it, but in the dark blanket of the closet, it was impossible to tell that he was blushing deeply and completely flustered.

"Maybe I feel the same way." Enoch said, completely monotone.

"Maybe I-"

The closet door opened.

"Found you.... two?" Millard said, sounding slightly concerned. "Why are you two both in here? You heard the rules, didn't you? No doubling. Unless..."

"Oh shut it." Enoch said standing, his face bright red. Horace stood up too, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Well, either way you guys lost for breaking the rules. Next time, maybe just get a room. At least there will be a lock." Millard commented as he walked out.

Enoch flipped him off and walked out, heading to his room with Horace trailing behind.

________________________
Wow. That took me a century to finish. I guess I've just been busy with sports and school. Hopefully you enjoyed this, I've been excited to write it and even more excited to release it.

Very Peculiarly Yours,
                        Mrs. Nullings