A Map Of Days

WARNING! A MAP OF DAYS SPOILERS AHEAD! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
HERE IT COMES
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALMOST THERE!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SPOILERS AHEAD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok. I'm about to read chapter 19 of A Map of Days. There's too much that needs to happen to fit in the next 17 pages. Fiona. She must be found. Hugh is too depressed. I can't stand seeing my smol bee child like that. He needs his other half. Noor. Them bitches better go get her or else. She is such a smol angel who needs to be loved. And Millard. WTF. Lilly? I mean, she's sweet and all, but you openly admit feelings right in front of me? That's just harsh. And Jemma. Or Jacob and Emma as they call it now. My sweeties. Go hug till you make up. Y'all can't be mad like that. You're too cute together to go down like that. I'm just overwhelmed.

Also, I have this awful feeling. I get a feeling this book will end with a cliff hanger and I'll need to track down Riggs and demand book five. My stomach is literally flipping right now because of this. If it's a cliff hanger and I need to wait another year or so for the next book, I'm not going to make it.

Time to go read. The next bit will be my final thoughts. Wish me luck🤧

______________
I'd like to start off by saying, A Map of Days was one of those books that made me close the book and sit back, close my eyes, and stay quiet. Maybe it's because I waited so long for it, maybe because I loved it that much. But when a book makes you do that, you know it was amazing. Anyways, carry on.

Ugh. How'd I know. Not enough time in this book. Fiona's whereabouts are unknown. Jacob and Emma didn't talk again. A BIG ASS cliff hanger (Riggs will be hearing from my lawyer when I die of anticipation). And H died. That's so sad. He was an asshole but quite a character. I can't believe it ended on a cliff hanger. I'm so mad. I just want the next book to be out🥺.

Millard. Ah yes. My favorite topic. Although he said he was developing feelings for Lilly RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, I'll forgive him I guess. After all, they might not even see one another again. And when I said I wanted more Millard, more Millard is what I got. He was his adorable invisible self. He was his usual smart ass, wonderful self. And he threw up like five times. So yeah, I guess that was more Millard.

ENOCH SAID SOME GAY ASS SHIT AND I WAS LIKE "YAS QUEEN, GO GET HORACE WHEN YOU GET BACK AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM". I mean seriously, he slept in the damn broom CLOSET. I know it's a long shot, but like, he hasn't admitted he's gay for Horace yet. So, he's still in the closet. But I have some advice for him. TELL HORACE YOU LOVE HIM YOU FUCKING COWARD! YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH, BUT LOOK AT YOURSELF. YOU CAN BE GAY AND TOUGH. BUT NO, YOU CHOOSE TO BE A COWARD!

Also, Bronwyn got shot? Like? Riggs, why does everyone get shot?

And finally. A few things from my chapter before I read the book. I said I would murder my competition if anyone went for Millard. But murdering a blind girl is harsh. Maybe I'll have a rational conversation with her. And I never got my answer on Ricky. I mean seriously. The dudes friend goes missing and turns up in another country. You aren't even going to check on him? Wow. Ok.

Anyways, lmk your opinions on AMOD. Anyone else mad about that cliffhanger? Or Emma and Jacob being "friends"? I'm not the only one, right?

(I'll be publishing some more requests/ chapters soon. I have been buried in homework for the past few weeks, which is why it took me sooooo long to read the book. But I'm back hopefully, and should be active again soon☺️)

(Now I'm just trying to push my word count over 700, oh look there it goes, bye now)

Very Peculiarly Yours,
Mrs. (pissed off) Nullings