Stealing His Clothes~ Scenarios

Okay my people. This particular chapter is going to be particularly long. Why you may ask. Because I am combining Jacob, Millard, Enoch, and Horace one shots. Okay. So I'm not literally putting 4 p.o.v's into 1 one shot, they're all going to be individual, but I'm not making 4 chapters just for, idk, 2 paragraphs per scenario. So every one shot is going to be in this chapter. Either scroll to your favorite one, OR read them all. Anyways I got this idea from @BeautifulWar11 She originally came up with the clothing and what not.

____________________

Enoch:

You woke up in an unusually happy mood. Happier than usual, at least. Then you remembered why. The dare. Last night, Emma dared you to steal a pair of Enoch's suspender's and wear them around the whole next day. You knew Enoch would be embarrassed. As much as he wanted to keep your relationship low-key, the whole house knew. But he always denied it. After today he'd never be able to again.

"Mornin." You said, as you reached the bottom step. Emma heard you, and stopped cooking to glanced in your direction making sure you didn't chicken. She smiled once she saw you followed through, then looked back at the eggs she was scrambling. Enoch also looked over. His face turned beet red at the sight of you. You suppressed a laugh then walked to your seat at the table. By now you've gotten a round of good mornings and the room returned to it's usual quiet state. But the buzz of low conversation came from the opposite side of the table. A few of the younger kids pointed at you, then to Enoch. You looked over at Enoch just in time to see him shoot a look to the other kids. You pinched him and gave him a look that said, be nice. He scoffed, but shut up ad kept his head down the rest of breakfast. This was going to be a great day.

Millard:

It was yet another early start for you. Sleeping was barely an option anymore ever since you started helping out your boyfriend, Millard, with his studies. Every day at 5 you woke up and only returned home for lunch. Each night you two arrived back a few hours after reset. Then it was to sleep and up again to start over. But you didn't mind. Millard was great to be around and helping him the whole day meant more time together. So you gladly got up every morning. And today was no different.

You walked downstairs quietly and ran out to the greenhouse. This is where you met Millard every morning. He was late, as usual. He doesn't even need to do anything! He doesn't even wear clothes while taking notes, so what does he have to do besides wake up? Ten minutes later, you were leaning against the house dozing off. Millard was still not here. So doze off some more. Twenty minutes later he showed up, shaking you awake. But he was... dressed?

"Y/N, wake up!" You sighed and sat up.

"Why do I wake up so early if your always late?"

"Because. If I ever am early you need to be here." Shaking your head, you stand up.

"Fine. What are the plans for today? And where's your notebook?"

"Welllllll"

"What?"

"We aren't taking notes today." No notes? What's going on....

"What are we doing then?" You ask, a puzzled look n your face.

"Follow me" Millard said and headed off. You followed.

"Well if we aren't taking notes, can I go back home to sleep?"

"And miss the sun rise?" He said, and you could here the smile in his voice. "I suppose you could..." He kept walking in the direction of the beach. And you followed, of course.

Once at the shore, he sat in the sand. Sitting down next to him, you watch the horizon as the golden sun began to appear. You've never seen a sunrise before, but you've seen a sunset thousands of times. You smiled as the earth was slowly becoming brighter.

"Like it?" Millard said, startling you.

"Oh, yeah I've never seen a sun rise before..."

"I know" Millard replied, and he leaned in. Your lips met his. And after a minute, you two separated for air. Only now, you were wearing his hat.

"Hey!" He said "I didn't even notice you took that!"

"I know."

Horace:

"Y/N!!" Horace yelled as you ran. He chased you around the yard as you gripped his hat atop your head. He was flaming. You often did this to tease him. And although he hated it, he eventually let you just keep it for the rest of the day. So you ran until you heard "Fine. I give up!" Escape his lips. Then you walked around happily with his hat on. While he was slightly embarrassed to have you wearing his hat, he smiled every time he saw you. By the end of the day, you tossed him his hat.

"Till next time." You said, he simply smiled, dusted his hat off and placed it on his head. Then as you made your way to your room, he gave you a peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight Y/N, sleep well." He said.

"You too" you say, a crimson blush creeping across your face. You were definitely taking his hat tomorrow.

(AN sorry that was so short😅 I didn't know what to write...)

Jacob:

The day started off as it always did. Only a bit more excitement. You had a date today. Jacob Portman. He asked you out yesterday and you've been happy ever since. You've always had a crush on him. But Emma had her eye on him too. But he asked you first. So you won. The day went by slower than molasses. By the time evening arrived you were ready to go. Jacob greeted you at the door and you two set out. The stars were shining bright. For now. You forgot to tell Jacob that the rain starts around 8. But he'll figure it out. Once you arrived at your spot near the cliff you set up the picnic. You are and talked all night. By the time the rain started, you barely noticed. But as it picked up, the two of you rushed to clean up. As you were leaving, you realized that Jacobs jacket was still on the ground. So of course, you decided to pick it up and put it on. Genius. The two of you ran back to the house. Once safely inside you sat in the parlor. Talking and talking.

"Shit! I don't have my jacket!" Jacob suddenly said.

"You don't?" You said.

"No! I left it by the cliff!" He said frantically.

"Ohhhh you mean the one I'm WEARING." You say smiling.

"Yes, the one your- oh...." he said sheepishly. You smiled and wrapped it around tighter.

"I was cold" you stated. Jacob smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I guess you'll just have to wear it then...."

Hey guys! It's been awhile. Hoped you enjoyed my nice short one-shots❤️

Very Peculiarly Yours,
                        Mrs. Nullings