Christmas At The Slender Manor / LJ's Birthday (2018)(MEGA CRINGE)

Start from the beginning

"So.....do you like it?" You asked, watching him as he examined the contents of the gift. "No...I love it," He replied, but still with a saddened tone, which ticked you a bit. He took the shirt and put it on over his head and wore it over his clown suit, making him smile a bit. "It's great, (Y/N). And thank you for the candies too."

"There's much more to your gift than just this LJ, but you'll have to come outside and spend the rest Christmas Eve with us, all the way up until 12."

   "But I....I don't feel like leaving my room...."

"LJ, don't be like this. Everyone's been waiting for you to show up, and they're especially hoping to get you to come out now since tonight is X-Mas Eve! You've gotta come. Please???"

Laughing Jack sighed and looked down as if thinking, then slowly glanced back you and nodded his head, "Alright.....Fine."

You smiled a bit and took his hand, pulling him up from off of his 'throne'. You picked off the crown made of candy which was on the head of the chair and raised it up to LJ, "Put on the crown, it's gonna be your big day."

He sighed and lowered his head so you could place the crown on him, then he stood straight again and fixed it into place. "Come on, LJ!" You exclaim, and you begin pulling him out of his room.

You led him into the upstairs hallway and he saw how the whole place was decorated; every door of the pasta's rooms had wreaths made of their preferred colors and items, and balloons that were black and white were floating all around the area, scattered around on the floors, and even on some of the doors.

You hand Laughing Jack a huge black and white wreath with candies and bows decorating its monochromatic leaves, and the clown took it, flashing a small smile. You helped him hang it on his bedroom door, and then you pull him towards the stairs to head into the living room.

Downstairs was where most of everyone was; they were all talking and adding more and more decorations to the already very decorated mansion.

Laughing Jack stared in shock at how much was done; not only for Christmas, but for his birthday as well. "It's...It's AMAZING!!!" Laughing Jack exclaimed, a bigger grin appearing on his face when he saw the scene.

"LJ!!! Happy birthday!!!" Lost Silver exclaimed, catching notice of LJ's appearance. The boy entity disappeared from where he was before and appeared in front of Laughing Jack, looking up at him excitedly. "It's not till tomorrow—but thanks friend!" LJ replied, patting Silver on the head.

Some of the others came up and greeted the clown upon seeing him there, and it brought a smile to your face to see that LJ seemed to be cheering up more and more.

"Where'd you get that ugly shirt?" BEN asked LJ, glaring at the shirt he was still wearing that you had gotten him. "It's not ugly at all! (Y/N) gave it to me!" Laughing Jack huffed, and BEN nervously turned you while you had your arms crossed glaring at him with a pissed look. "Heh...I was kidding. I think it looks great!" He laughed weakly.

"Are you excited for tomorrow Jack?" Zero asked, and LJ nodded, "Seeing everything that you have all done for tomorrow makes me very excited! I can't wait!"

"I can't wait either!" Candy Pop exclaimed, suddenly jumping on Laughing Jack from behind, "To dump a whole butt-load of candy on your head tomorrow morning, Hahahaah!!"

"You'd better not!" Laughing Jack laughed, and Candy Pop scuffled him playfully on the head.

"For once they're friends..." You mutter, grinning at the sight of the two not fighting for once. You turn to the couch area where you see Kate and Zero setting up things in the living room for a movie. Glitchy Red walks over to them with a tray of a bunch of popcorn, yet he occasionally took out handfuls and helped himself.