"We all wanted to get you two something for the arena from us...so when we aren't there these can show you that your not alone.."

Damon nodded his head.

"I couldn't have said it better myself..."

Vivica grabbed the first box. She thrust her hand towards me excitedly and I grabbed it. I took off the lid to reveal a small bead in a cushion of paper. It was colorful and oddly shaped. It reminded me of Vivica and her crazy colors and intricate fashions. It was almost like part of her was in the bead, like the bead represented her. She was fun, happy, different, colorful, and eccentric.

 She was fun, happy, different, colorful, and eccentric

 "I wanted to get you a bead for your bracelet....Brisa...you have been such an amazing tribute...and for a new bee like me it means the world...I look up to you for everything you are...and I'm going to miss you so much..."

She pulled me into a hug.

"When your in the arena make sure to hold your chin up....for me?"

I nodded. I almost felt a tear trying to fall down my face. I would miss all of my mentors. Vivica had worked so hard for me and it would be hard to see her go, even though she said things that I didn't agree with I still had grown close to her.

Next was Aideen. She grabbed the next box, and handed it to me. Her face was clear of emotion, which was no different than usual. She had a soldier-like personality. She didn't show her emotions or feelings, and she was usually always serious. I opened it to find another bead but it was absent of color. It was solid black.

"I'm sorry mine isn't as happy as Vivica's....but I wanted to make a point.... I need you to be tough....and I know it's a hard task but you have to try...you can't let the people out there push you around...when it comes to your life you will fight until the end understand?"

I nodded my head not knowing what to say. She had gone into sargent mode, where she ordered her soldiers around, but I didn't have anything to say to express my gratitude.

I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you."

I replied in a soft voice. It almost seemed that Aideen could be upset about us leaving, like maybe her inner emotions were starting to come out. She pulled out of the hug and regained her blank expression. Somewhere behind the wall was piles of feelings, fears, and emotions. Thinking about it almost made me be able to relate to her more.

Adeline had been standing beside Damon. Her eyes were fixed on the ground with a expression of despair. She looked up at me. Her pale blue eyes were filled with tears. I never knew that we meant so much to her. She usually just sat and stared, I thought she had given up on us. Maybe I was wrong and maybe she did actually care.

She walked over grabbing the third box. Instead of handing it to me she opened it herself. She gently picked up a small round bead. She placed it in my hand. It was covered in small pink flowers.