Father

"Hand me over the girl!" Everyone turned around and saw a group of vampires surrounding them. Blanc recognised the leader of the vampires.
"That's the vampire that took Marinette!" Noir looks at him and gave a death stare.
"Marinette get behind me." The girl did as she was told and everyone formed a circle with Marinette inside, protecting her.

"Let me guess Chat Noir."
"Who are you?"
"My name is Hawkmoth and I will be taking your girlfriend with me no matter what."
"Oh yeah. You have to come and kill me before you can even touch her." Noir hissed back.
"Okay that settles it. Let's fight." He clicks his fingers and the vampire began to attack the 5 vampires. Noir pushed Marinette far away from everyone.
"RUN!" She stood there, looking at everyone. Alya was in the ground, trying to get up, Nino who was struggling. Blanc has killed lots however they all jumped on him. But Chat Noir/Adrien was fighting the leader, Hawkmoth.
"I can't leave them like this." She whispered. Then she noticed she still had the earrings that Tikki gave her.
"TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Her normal clothes turns into a ladybug costume with a mask, covering half of her face and a yoyo.

Everyone stopped as they saw a red flash of light, brights the forest. Hawkmoth too this chance and tackled Chat Noir to the ground and pulls out a dagger.
"Well looks like your life will be ending tonight."
Marinette saw this and ran to her love and punches Hawkmoth right in the jaw.
"You leave my kitty alone!" Chat Noir gets up and was his girlfriend.
"Marinette?"
"Hey kitty." He pulls her behind him as Hawkmoth got up.
"You think you can defeat me?" He laughs and clicks his fingers.

All of sudden, Chat Noir was on the ground, and so was Alya, Nino and Blanc. Marinette was tired up against a tall tree.
"I'll have this thank you very much." He grabs Chats ring. He begins to detransform.
Hawkmoth eyes widen as he saw... his son infringe of him.
"A..Adrien?" The blonde boy looks up.
"How do you know my name?" Hawkmoth ignored his question and went up to Marinette and took her earrings.
"I can't belie you fell in love with a girl Adrien. I'm very disappointed in you."
"Who are you?"
"I give you a hint. It's someone who you despise since he killed your mother." Adrien and Blanc's eyes widen as they know who he was talking about.
"Claws in." Blanc de transformed and once again Hawkmoth eyes widen again.
"Felix?"
"Hello father." Felix breaks the ropes, grabs a sticks and started killing the other vampires. He helped Adrien, Alya and Nino.
"My akuams! Kill them!" The akumas starts to attack them again. Alya was getting fed.
"THATS IT." She grabbed a stick and started killing everyone, as the boys just watched her.

Then everyone was dead and Alya threw the stick onto the floor and wiped her hands.
Everyone stared at her, mouths left hanging opened.
"What?" Nino broke the silent.
"Remind me to never make you mad." Alya nods her head. Now everyone looks at Hawkmoth. He just signed.
"Well if we gonna do this the hardest way, we better get rid of you." He brings out another dagger.
"How many daggers have you got?" Adrien said annoyed.
"Oh my dear son, this dagger isn't for you. It's for your girlfriend." He cuts the ropes and Marinette lands on the floor. Adrien rushes over however... he was too late...