I shoudn't have let her go

Chat goes back to his home and into his room.
"Plagg claws in." Plagg comes out of the ring and lands on the bed.
"Oh I'm so hungry!" The kawmi opens his eyes and sees his holder looking at the window, secretly crying. He flows over to him and lands on his shoulder.
"You okay kid?"
"I'm fine Plagg." Adrien goes and sits down on his bed.
"Your not okay kid. Tell me." Adrien just sat there, not answering to Plagg's question.
"You did the right thing, by letting her go."
"It's not that okay."
"What is it then?"
"It's the things I've done to her. And she can't forgive me."
"It takes time okay. Right now she needs to be with the people that she loves right now and maybe in the future, she'll forgive you."
"I don't think so Plagg." The kawmi just signed and went to get some cheese.

Back in Paris, at the famous bakery, the bluenette was getting ready for school.
"School will start soon, darling." Her mum was yelling from the kitchen. Marinette goes downstairs and eats her cereal. Then she heads to school.
No one really knows that she's back yet. Once she gets to the school yard, Marinette notices everyone was starring at her. She gives a nervous laugh and smile to everyone.
"MARINETTE!?" The girl looks and sees her friends Alya and Nino. And of course the person she loves, Luka. Marinette runs up to them with happy tears and hugs them all.
"Girl where were you? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine really. I'm just glad I can see you guys again." Marinette hugs them again. They all stayed like that until the bell rang. Alya, Nino and Marinette went to class. Everyone stared at her and after the awkward silence, everyone huddled around her asking the poor girl questions. Then the teacher came in.
"Okay class, give Marinette some space." Everyone heads back their seats.
"Okay everyone, we are all glad that Marinette is back, but please don't ask any questions that she doesn't want to answer okay." Everyone nods their head.
(After school)
Everyone was walking home. Marionette was waiting for Luka, so they can have a catch up.
Somehow, in the corner of the girl's blue-bell eyes, caught her attention.
'What was that?' She wondered.
"arintte? Marinette!?" The girl stopped daydreaming and saw Luka standing next to her.
"Oh, sorry."
"It's okay. Shall we get going?" She nods her head and they both go to the park and sat at a bench.
"How are you really feeling?"
"I'm fine, honest."
"Marinette, I can always tell when you lie okay. Please tell me."
"Okay, I feel hopeless! And weak! And scared Luka! Every time I close my eyes, I see him! Likes he's never gone!" Marinette breaks downs into tears. Luka wraps his arms around her, like protecting her form the world.
"It's okay. I'll make sure he will never hurt you again."
"It's no use Luka. He will come back and take me away again."
"But I thought he let you go."
"You never know. He might change his mind."
"Well still! I'll protect you okay." Luka kisses Marinette on her forehead.

Adrien was still in his room until he heard a knock on the door.
"Come in." Adrien turns around and sees his older brother.
"What do you want?"
"Well a little birdie told me that you let the girl go."
"Yeah I did. Got a problem with that?"
"Well yeah duh. She had the sweetest blood ever and I wanted more."
"Well you can't okay."
"Oh little brother, you might have let her go, but it doesn't mean she is safe in the world." Adrien eyes grew wide and punches Chat Blanc in the face.
"Don't you go near her!"
"Hahahaha! Your really stupid. It's not just me that wants her. It's any other vampires." Chat leave the room.
Adrien eyes grew wide!
"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET HER GO!!!"