Punishment

Marinette woke up, still in the same room. She felt a sharp pain in her neck.
'What did he do to me!?" Many questions ran through her dizzy head. Marinette still felt dizzy and was feeling sick. Then she remembered the keys she took from the figure. So she gets the keys and tries to unlock her right hand from the chain. After many struggles, it unlocked.
"Yes now for the next one." Marinette easily unlocks her other arm and her feet. Then she got up from the dirty floor and started walking to the door. She was still weak but was strong enough to get herself out of here.
Marinette, quietly opened the door, and peeked her head out. The coast was clear and marinette took a deep breath and took a big step and was now out of the room. She looked again and it was still empty. She turned right and started to walk, finding the exit out of this dirty place. 
It felt like hours. Marinette kept walking around the place, trying to be quiet as possible. Then she saw a door which said exit. Marinette thought this was her moment of escaping however she tripped over some bins and it made a loud crash.

Not far away, the figure was sleeping and heard the loud noise. He knew that marinette was awake and trying to escape. So he flew out of bed and ran to find her before she escapes. The figure turned a corner and saw marinette opening the door. He quickly ran to the door, however marinette saw him and ran down the stairs. She was in the forest as she stepped outside. Marinette ran deeper into the forest and hid behind a tree.
"Purrincess, come out wherever you are." The figure knew marinette was hiding behind one of these trees.
"Oh you want to play hide and seek." Marinette was holding her breath, trying not to make a single sound. Then she saw the figure shadow, coming towards her. Marinette kelts very still.
"Come on our princess. You can't hide from me. I can smell your sweet blood, running through your body." Marinette took a peep and saw the figure's eyes changing color from green to red. And saw little white shiny teeth popping out.
"A VAMPIRE?!!" She screamed and quickly covers her mouth. But the figure hears her scream and went behind her.
"Someone's has been a naughty girl." Marinette turned around slowly and saw the figure.
"Please... don't...hurt...me."
"But how am I going to punish you?" The figure gives a smirk and grabs marinettes face.
"You know, your one lucky little lady, still being alive." He kiss her checks and goes to her neck. Then he puts his fangs into her neck, sucking her blood.
Marinette tried to break free but he was too strong and gave up. Then she began to feel dizzy again and everything became dark again...

Who is that figure? And what did he meant that marinette is still lucky to be alive?
(
Sorry for my bad writing)