Fear

The fear that only appears when her worst nightmare comes.
"Let me help you up." He leads his hand out and ladybug slowly spit her hand into his. He pulls her up.
"I'm Chat noir and you are?"
"La...ladybug." She said in a quiet voice.
"What a lovely name for a beautiful girl." He kisses her hand and smirks.
"Thanks... I guess." Ladybug pulls her hand away.
"Umm Well Bye." She use her yo-yo and detransformed.
"I... uhhh... need some water." Marinette heads to the kitchen and gets a glass of water. Then she remembers she has to ring luka. So she got her phone and rings luka.

M- Hey luka.
L-Hey mari
M-I completely forgot to ring you earlier
L- it's okay babe, at least you rang. Anyway do you want to hang out to the park for a while if that's okay with you.
M- let me check the time. (It was 7:00pm)  Sure be there in 10 minutes.
L- see you soon love you
M- love you too.

Marinette hung up and got herself ready. Then headed to the park. When she got there, marinette saw a bench and sat down waiting for her lover.
10 minutes later, there was still no sign of luka. Marinette started to worry and texted luka.

M- where are you?
(After a few minutes luka replies)
L- I'm running late be there soon
M- Well please hurry up
L- I'm on way

Luka was walking to the park. But he had a strange feeling that someone was watching him. But he didn't bother to look. He got to the park and saw marinette sitting there.
"Hey Mari." Luka ran up to her and gave her a kiss.
"Took you long enough."
"Oh did my blue muffin get bored?"
"Haha very funny." She said sarcastically but she giggled.
"So how was the project with Adrien?"
"Umm it went okay. But we haven't finished it."
"Well I don't really want you to spend time with him that long."
"Oh is someone getting jealous?" Marinette teased luka.
"It's part of being a boyfriend." They both kept on talking until it was time to leave. Marinette kiss luka and heads home.

It was a quiet peaceful night. The warm breeze, flew into marinettes face. But somehow marinette was feeling like she was being watched.
'Can it be that vampire?' She thought remembering what he had to her. Marinette was about to turn a corner but all of a sudden the world switched off, leaving nothing but blankness...

A couple of hours later, she woke up. But everything was blurry and couldn't hardly see anything for a while. When she got her sight back, she realized she was in a room. This room had a pink wallpaper and a desk  and another room leading to a bathroom.
Marinette rose herself up and notice she was on a bed. It had a pink cover with little white dots.
"Where am I?" She got off the bed and walked towards the door. Trying to open it. Locked??? She tried to open the door. But it didn't even budge.
"Okay so I'm in a strange room and the door is locked and there is a little window with bars. This can mean one thing.... CHAT NOIR!!!!"

What will happen? (Excuse my bad writing)