Revealed

A strange little creature was following the poor girl screams. It went through the door and saw the helpless girl on the floor, crying.
'Oh that poor girl.' The little creature went up to her.
"It's okay."
Marinette looked up and saw the little creature.
"What are you?"
"I'm a kwmai. I'm Tikki."
"I'm Marinette."
"What happened?"
"He...bit...me" Marinette said as she was crying.
"Oh you poor girl."
"Please help me Tikki."
"I'll help you but just remember, he will find you and hurt you even more."
"I know but it will give me a chance to go back to Paris and find my friends."
"I just don't want you to end up like the other girl."
"What happened to the other girl?"
"Well... she escaped and Chat found her and he ended up killing her."
"WHAT??!!"
"So if you escape, he might ending up killing you, just saying."
"I don't care Tikki. I want to go home!" Tikki signed and unlocked the chains. Marinette felt like she was free. Well sort of. She had to find the exit. The girl  went to the door but it was locked.
"Dammit."
"Don't worry I'll unlock it." Tikki went inside the key lock and unlocked the door. Marinette ran out and went to find the exit. She sort of remembered where it was when she tired to escape before. Then she saw the exit and a smile came across her face. She quickly ran out of the building and ran into the woods. Tikki followed her, guiding her to Paris town.

They got there pretty quick.
"Thanks Tikki."
"Your welcome, just remember that Chat will be looking for you."
"Don't worry I'll be with Luka and my friends."
"But still."
"Well thanks again Tikki." Tikki leaves and heads back into the forest. Marinette was standing there, walking down the streets of Paris. Then she saw a missing poster of her.
"Don't worry guys I'm home." She ran back to her home. But she accidentally bumped into Adrien.
"Adrien?"
"Marinette?" He was really confused of how she escaped and was pretty mad as well.
"Thank god." She hugged him.
"Umm where were you?"
"Someone kidnapped me and kept me in this dark room which chains on my hands."
"How did you escape?"
"Someone helped me." Marinette was glad that she found someone she knew.
"I better get going." Marinette starts walking back to her house but she was stopped by Adrien, grabbing her wrist.
"Adrien? Can you please let go?"
"I can't do that."
"Why not?" She started to get scared.
"Please!"
"You escaped princess..." Marinette eyes grew wide. The only person who would call her that was Chat noir.
"Your...no...that's impossible!"
"Really want prove? CLAWS OUT!" Marinette stood there with fear.
"Now do you believe me?" He smirked.
"No..." Marinette was speechless as the guy who had been in her class was her kidnapper, a VAMPIRE!
"Let me go please!" Marinette tried to get free however he was too strong.
"Sorry princess but we better get going back. Im am pretty thirsty after all."
"SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!" She screamed.

Luka was walking by until he heard someone screaming. He ran to the acme and saw Marinette.
"MARINETTE!?"
"Luka help me please."
"Stay away from her!" Luka ran to help his girlfriend.
"Let her go!"
"Sorry lover boy but she's mine!"
"She was already taken before even met you!"
"I've been watching her for a year." He pushes Luka to the ground, while still holding Marinette.
"Leave him alone please! I'll go with you."
"Marinette no."
"I'm sorry Luka. I can't bare it if you get killed because of me."
"Marinette I'll die for you. Please don't go with him."
"She already made up he mind. We better get going princess." He grabs her waist and used his vampire speed to leave Luka on the floor.

Once they get back, Chat took her into a different room.
"Your punishment."
"Please don't."
"You escaped, and now its punishment time." He closed the door and locked it...