Reunited

"What are you doing here?"
"I've been waiting long enough Chat Balnc and I decided to take things into my own hands."
"She's here okay. So let's get out of here before they come and stop us." The figure smirks.
"We? You don't really know me that well." Blanc stared at the figure, while still holding Marinette, who is unconscious. The figure stabs Chat Blanc, who drops Marinette on the floor. The figure picks up the bluenette.
"You see Blanc, I only used you. I only needed the girl." Back looks up and gives the figure an evenly glare.
"You! I can't believe this! I betrayed my brother trust for you!"
"I didn't ask for you to break your brother trust. You done that all by yourself." The figure walks away, still carrying Marinette.

After a while, Adrien Alya and Nino came in and saw Blanc still on the floor.
"What happened to you?" Adrien pulls out the dagger and Blanc winced.
"I'm really am sorry brother."
"You better tell us the truth. Did you write the letter?" Blanc signed and nods his head. Adrien was full of rage that he punched his brother however Nino stopped him.
"Dude calm down."
"Calm down. Really?"
"Brother, let me tell you the truth. Please." Adrien have a death glare to his brother however he nodded.
"Look, someone wanted Marinette and if someone could hang her over, they would get a wish."
"What wish did you wanted?"
"I only wanted Bridgette back that's all." Adrien stares at his brother, as he never mentioned that name since she died 100 years ago.
"Bridgette?"
"Yes I love her too much I couldn't let her go so I decided to help him and give him Marinette."
"But I love Marinette."
"I know you do little bro that's why I tired her into a vampire as she won't be killed. The master doesn't know, but if he does..."  Alya walks towards him.
"What will happen if he does know?"
"He will kill everyone she has ever loved, including me and her."
"So we have to save her then." Nino said.
"That's not a good idea."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't know where this person lives or where he's taken Marinette."

Adrien was walking up and down the room, thinking of something. Then it hit him like a brick came throwing into his face.
"I know. We can ask Plagg and Tikki."
"Who's Plagg and Tikki." Nino and Alya asked.
"They are the most powerful kawmis in the world and they have powerful magic ever." Blanc got the jar where Tikki was in and sets her free.
"I'm sorry Tikki. I'm really am."
"It's fine, I understand." Blanc gives her a smile.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" Alya screamed.
"Woah that's sick."
"Hello, don't be scared. I won't hurt you."
"IT SPEAKS."
"Hey it's okay Alya. I helped Marinette while she was staying here."
"You did?"
"Yes." Alya smiles.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome." Adrien steps forwards.
"Tikki can you track down Marinette?"
"I can but Plagg has to help me and I need something g that belongs to her." Adrien nods his head and goes to her room.

In the forest, Marinette wakes up and sees someone holding her. She pushed herself off and fell to the floor.
"What the?" The figure was confused and saw the girl on the floor.
"You!" Marinette got up and stared to run using her vampire speed.
She was really weak and she needed blood asap.
After a while she stopped and gasped for air.
"I...ne...need...blood."
An animal came by, it was a deer, looking for food. Marinette saw it.
"That's lucky." Her fangs popped out and her eyes changed from good to the red evil. She couldn't control herself and bit the deer. The bluenette couldn't stop not even when the deer was dead.
After a while, she stopped and her bluebell eyes cane back and her vangs were gone.
"I feel much better."

"She's in the forest, alone, with a dead deer." Tikki and Plagg said.
"That's good. That's mean she got away from whoever took her."
"But not for long. He will find her." Blanc said.
"So why are we still here?" Alya says.
"Get your lazy butts out of this house and FIND HER!" Everyone nods their heads in fear expect for Tikki and Plagg and left the house.
"You're one scary vampire." Plagg laughs.
"I know. It's the only to get everyone to listen to you." Alya leaves and looks for her friend.

Adrien and Blanc is searching for the lost girl.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I knew you would have stopped me."
"Of course I would. But there are other ways to get Bridgette back and you know that."
"But I don't want to kill anyone."
"There is someone we can kill and you know who." Blanc stopped and looks at Adrien.
"Father?"
"Yes."
"Thought we agreed to never mention that beast."
"I know but we can offer him over to this person as he is the most wanted man in the whole supernatural world."
"This person doesn't really care. He is just interested in Marinette and I don't know why."
"Well we need to find her before we do." Blanc looks around and see her, crying.
"Lucky us she's here." Adrien looks and sees Marinette. With no hesitation, he ran to her.
"MARINETTE!"
"Adrien?" She turns around and sees her love life. Marinette hugs him really tight.
"God I missed you!"
"I missed you to princess. But are you okay?"
"I'm fine." Then she noticed Blanc and get really scared.
"What is he doing here?"
"You don't have to be scared. He won't hurt you."
"He locked me in a room and hardly gave me any blood."
"Look, I know what he did to you, but can you forgive him, like how you forgave me?"
"Well..."
"I'm really am sorry Marinette. I only wanted to bring my love back that's all." Marinette eyes widen as she never saw this side of him before and for some reason...
"I forgive you." Blanc smiles.
"Thank you Marinette."

Alya and Nino came out and saw their friend.
"MARINETTE!"
"Alya?" The two girls ran and hugged like they would never let go again.
"I've missed you so much Alya."
"Me too girl." They let of of each other and Mari hugged Nino.
"I've missed you too Nino."
"Me too dude." Adrien and Blanc smiled.
Plagg and Tikki came.
"Okay Plagg its time to transform."
"What? No!"
"PLAGG CLAWS OUT."
"Bye Plagg." Tikki smirks as she saw her friend getting sucked into the ring.
"I hateeee youuuu Tikkiiiiiiiiii!"

Just then a twig snapped...