chapter 16:"I m glad u love me laksh💕! "

Start from the beginning

Sandhya :"ab tumhain kya batau, meghana.. Kunal ko tumhara chehera bhi nhi dekhna hai, voh ab bohot gusse main hai, kahi tumhare vajese voh Humain bhi choddkar na chala jaye!! "

Nk :"chali jao yaha se.. !"

Meghana :"kunal ne Aisa kyun kaha?? Maine uska kya bighada hai?? Aur mujhe kunal Aisa Kabhi nhi bolega! Aap log jhut bol rhe Ho! "

Sandhya removes her phone and shows her an video and that video stated that.. Kunal is saying that..
"meghana has cheated me, usne mujhe apne mom dad se alag karne ki koshish ki hai, aur isiliye main tumhara chehera bhi nhi dekhna chahta..mujhe ab khush rehena hai..!"

She Burt's into tears and the over flowing one, and the eyes were full watery and full blank expression's ! She quietly picks up her bag and leaves the place asks the car to go to sharma mansion again and to get back to chauhan house and get all her bags of clothes!

In Singh's house,

Laksh is in his room with auburn coloured eyes, fire with more over anger and frustration!! He was disturbed, disturbed with everything, he has lost his Love, has broken trust and no one could build up again!!

Karan was passing from the room where he heard someone piercing up with babbling sound but the sound seemed to be broken and upset.. He knocked the door and for 15 minutes no one opened the door, but Karan didn't leaved the hope and he continues knocking and finally laksh opens the door!

He was stressed and by rubbing his eyes he had put up an fake smile.. Which was worse and pale.. Anyone could notice it easily!!

Karan :"laksh bro, what happened?? Why u took so much time to open the door?? "

Laksh:"I was in washroom that's why!"

Karan :"but what r u doing here but.. U should be down, doing preparations! "

Laksh :"yes, I was about To go! "

Karan :"laksh why ur face is seeming to be so pale, and the voice I heard was of crying! Someone is there inside? "

Laksh :"no no-one, I m there all alone!! "

Karan :"(to himself) I have never seen laksh so upset? He is behaving strange from the time we r back from temple!!"

Laksh :"Hey hey, what happened? What r u thinking about? "

Karan :"nothing.. Come on let's go down..! "

They both goes down... He was not yet in the sense, he was not at all normal, he seemed to be strange!! He was doing every work opposite of it.. And after sometimes when he seen everyone, was busy in their work.. He leaves somewhere out.. Without telling anyone!!

Laksh's pov~~~~~

I drive out my car from parking and with almost speed got out of our mansion.. I was driving and driving, driving from last half an hour..
I stopped my car in front of alcohol shop, and kept staring it as before ragini took an promise from me that I'll never drink... And now I m loosing my control, I opened the door and moved out..

I took 6-7 bottles of wine and rushed inside the car, and I was about to turn up the key and drive out there.. I heard someone speaking out something.. I turned my head to see.. And now my anger cracks up seeing lucky there..

Lucky :"just 7 bottles? Lakshya will it be enough for u? "

Me :"why u want to know that? "

Lucky :"bcoz...lakshya I knew urs and ragini's affair, I knew that u were in love! "

Me :"what the hell??if u knew that we loved each other, then why u did this?? Why u poked ur nose in middle?? "

Lucky:"bcoz of ragini!"

What he was talking?? Ragini..ragini is the reason for this all?? No.. I trust my love she will never do this!

Me :"what r u talking? "

Lucky :"yes's.. Your love.. I mean ragini..!"

Me :"rubbish!!why will she do that and for what?! "

Lucky :"for money! "

Me :"u r lying to me... My ragini will never do this.. She is so innocent, she never balances anything with money... No that's not possible! "

Lucky :"my brother.. Trust me..! "

Me :"plz don't call me brother I m not okay! And what's the evidence about it? "

Lucky :"see,i was back India in last month and one day when I saw her and dadi in temple.. Dadi and my mother knows each other from before, so she asked me to come at home.. I visited there.. I was in love with ragini when I saw her first time.. Her dadi asked her about me first she refused but then when I offered her money she took some written note from me and told me to sign and accepted to marry me.. Without any question! "

Me :"what the f*** r u talking..? R u kidding with me?? If yes then don't do that plz.. I m not in state of doing fun okay! "

Lucky :"aree yes re baba!! I m not lying.. I swear on my ragini Bass.. I'll never lie bcoz I love her! "

Me :"get lost now... I don't want to hear anything goooo... Goo from here I said go! "

My head started paining.. It was very badly beatings, I thought that I would give this man very nicely.. How can he claim that he loves my ragini ..no one can love her more than me!!

After some minutes, I saw up and I found no one, that boy has gone and then I settled in car and drove to the sharma house... I have drank all of the bottles.. And I was not able to drive properly, I was shagging myself or i think everything seemed to be shagging around me!!

I move to the side where ragini's room was...i took up the ladder kept and started climbing.. It was little hard as I was drunken it was too weird ...i climbed up and saw ragini sleeping quielty, I carressed her hairs and then remembered whatever have happened..

I took the jar of water and splashed on her face ,she got up with an jerk!! She was too much shocked to see me there like this!

Lakshya's pov ends ~~~~~~

Lakshya :"get up... Get up u.. Liar...!"

Ragini :"aap yaha kya kar rhe Ho ??"

Lakshya :"don't try to catch me in that incident eyes okay! "

Ragini :"what r u talking lakshya ji..plzz calm down plz! "

Lakshya :"stop ur nonsense I m not hear to u... I m hear to tell u something!"

Ragini :"I m ready to hear everything of yours.. But before u can plz let me clear my side.. Plz... Listen to me once... I have been caught in an problem! "

Lakshya was not  hearing anything of ragini he just wanted to express everything he was dumping in his heart..

Lakshya :"stop it.... Okay... St.. Stop it...now answer my questions first.. Why u did this? What u got doing all this?? Ha....do u know how much I have broken up?? How I m feeling?? No.. Why u would ever care.. U will be getting money na.. I never knew u were so much greedy for money? "

Ragini :"no.. No.. Lakshya ji,i never wanted to hurt u! "

Lakshya :"what no no.. Just up!! I got to know everything now..! "
He punched at the wall and pinned her at the wall... She was scared looking at lakshya..
He was fainting and before he could faint he had only one sentence..
"I love u.. And will keep loving u! "

Ragini :"I m glad u love me...! "

And here the door knocks... There was someone out.. Ragini got scared and started cogitate but had no idea!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
So here's the chapter ends.. And sorry as It is more about raglak..but that's their turning point and it should be described!!
Hope u all have enjoyed it and will support!

Who's on the door? Will ragini get an chance to talk with lakshya and making him understand her situation?? Will anyone help her?? Who will be at The door??

To know all this stay tuned..
Do vote~comment~share ....

Loads of love ..
Merry Christmas.. ❄
Happy new year.. In advance 😉
Tanaya ❤