e x t r a (2)

"A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE"

The rabbit scrunched it's nose, hopping along the wide expanse of tall foliage. It's ears rested against it's fluffy head, safe and secure under the pleasant glare of the sun. Perhaps it had had a good day, for it frolicked around, without a care in the world except that to fill it's tummy. Unaware, unfortunately, of the danger lurking in the shadows.

A pair of eyes studied it's every movement, menacing growls escaping the throat, too low for the critter to detect in it's playful state. The predator inched forward, strings of saliva hanging off it's teeth and dripping down it's lips bared in a bloodcurdling snarl. It was hungry. It wanted food.

The bunny stopped in it's movement, finally sensing something wrong. As it glanced back, it was too late, for the tiger pranced upon it, taking it's fragile body into it's teeth.

"Taehyung, stop!" Jeongguk yelled, convulsing as the latter's fingers dug into his ribcage, bursting forth a multitude of wheezing giggles from his lips. "Stop or I'm gonna pee!"

"After what you did this morning," Taehyung replied, still relentlessly tickling the brunette, "You don't deserve any sort of compensation."

"Okay, I yield!" Tears streaming down his face, Jeongguk vainly tried to push Taehyung's fingers away. "I yield, I'm sorry, stop--"

Stilling his torture, Taehyung instead opted to wrap his arms around Jeongguk's waist and lift him up firedrill style. Jeongguk let him, too weakened by the sudden tickle attack. Going over to the couch, Taehyung threw him on it in a very un-gentleman way.

"That wasn't very cash money of you." Jeongguk glared up at him. "I have my Rights."

"Your rights have been overruled." Taehyung sneered.

"By whom? You?" scoffing, Jeongguk sat up. "Sorry, but I refuse to be manhandled by a fucking disney princess."

A little hurt now, Taehyung reached up to caress his newly dyed hair. "I thought you said red looks good on me."

Softening after seeing his hurt expression, the brunette walked up to him and flicked his forehead (lovingly, might I add).

"Ow! What was that f--"

"Red looks amazing on you, dummy." Jeongguk smiled. "I meant the princess thing as a compliment."

"Oh, did you now?"

"Yup." Walking back to the kitchen counter, the brunette continued frivolously beating what looked to be yellow slime. Taehyung peeked inside the bowl curiously.

"What's that for?" He inquired.

"Nothing." Was the quick response. It wasn't, however, 'Nothing' as Taehyung learned later on in the afternoon. He had just booted up his laptop, but instead of seeing his wallpaper (a rather adorable picture of him and Jeongguk from that time they had tried, and failed, to hike), he chanced upon the recipe for Christmas cookies, of all things.

As to why Jeongguk would be attempting to cook ( when all other times had been a disaster), Taehyung didn't know. But Christmas was in two days. Maybe he was just baking them for Santa?