n i g h t

a/n; ive said this before but SMUT ALERT
also this isnt hardcore fucking OR virgin sex okay? it's just ordinary vanilla or sumn

ALSO BEFORE READING; guess who tops?? ;)

________

Taehyung's hand wrapped around Jeongguk's as he led the latter towards his apartment. The brunette let him, the drink making his head buzzy. He wasn't drunk drunk. More like, everything was a bit blurry around the edges.

They reached the wooden door and the blonde fumbled with the keys for a bit, before it swung open. Pulling the latter inside, he kicked it close and rounded on Jeongguk, moving forward until the brunette was pinned against the wall.

Jeongguk felt slightly intimidated at the way Taehyung's gaze bore into him, slowly sliding down to his lips. He didn't look away though, some form of pride still lingering over the rapid beating of his heart.

Since the latter seemed to be hesitant about making the first move, Jeongguk decided to take matters into his own hands. And besides, the needy part of him wanted to feel the texture of Taehyung's lips again. Unable to resist the temptation any longer, he dipped up and initiated the kiss, hands clutching the blonde's collar and pulling him even closer.

Taehyung's hands slid up his thighs, coming to rest at his belt, where they gripped Jeongguk's small waist. Their tongues fought for dominance, until a particularly hard squeeze at his abdomen caused Jeongguk to gasp and part his lips. Taehyung took the chance to slide his tongue inside, making the younger huff in indignation.

He felt Taehyung tugging on his coat and he let him take it off, throwing it, along with his own, somewhere behind them. The blonde's fingers fumbled with the top buttons of his shirt, while his tongue drew small circles against the side of Jeongguk's jaw. Jeongguk fluttered his lids shut and leaned his head more to the side, allowing better access. Grasping the brunette's fingers once again, Taehyung detached his lips and led him over to where Jeongguk presumed, was the bedroom.

“Your roommate?” he muttered questioningly.

“He won't be here, don't worry.”

Kicking the door shut behind them (and having discarded their shoes somewhere along the way), Taehyung pushed him down on the soft mattress, quite aggressively he must say. Hovering over him, with a wild glare in his piercing gaze, his breath tinted with a slight aroma of strawberries and alcohol (a rather pleasant combination), the first three buttons of his dress shirt lying open, it was all Jeongguk suddenly needed.

All reason flying out of his self; the fact that he disliked Taehyung, the fact that both of them had literally just kissed the first time merely an hour ago, all that was left, forgotten, abandoned over the sudden need for Taehyung.

A sudden sort of chivalry overtaking his thoughts (plus the fact that he could feel the lust emanating from both their bodies) Jeongguk clashed their lips together once more, leaning up on his elbows to better reach the blonde's. He felt Taehyung's hand grip his arm before snaking over his chest, and down to the very prominent restlessness growing ever bigger between his legs.

At the contact, Jeongguk felt his heart rate pick up, and out of pure instinct he flinched, before pushing on Taehyung's chest until their positions were reversed; older at the bottom, younger on top. Taehyung stared up at him breathlessly.

"What are you doing?" He let out shakily, as Jeongguk began unbuttoning his shirt, slowly setting the smooth tan skin glowing with melanin, on display. "Guk?"