I was going to walk away, but I paused, and he did too. "We need to talk." I figured I should say. "Tomorrow, we can sit in the kitchen and just talk." I offered, not looking towards him.

"I hate talking." James sighed, but that wasn't a rejection. "Whatever pleases you, beautiful." He threw out another pet-name and walked off.

"Great." I commented, before heading to the kitchen and grabbing the old kitchen phone I had seen during the high-class party. The little rotary dial reminded me of a toy one I had as a kid, and the modern touches with the metal and black plastic helped conceal it in the primarily steel-and-black kitchen. The loud dining from turning the dial to the pin brought Matilda into the room.

"Travis Wane, right? What the hell are you doing here?" She asked with a really pompous scoff.

"Shh, shh, making a call." I responded, putting the phone to my ear and waiting as Lucy's phone rang somewhere far away.

"Travis, why are you in James's house?" She asked with a suspicious tone.

I didn't figure she ever saw me in the house before, but her attitude confirmed that. "I live here?" I said, voice raising a little to question her like 'why are you asking?'

"No you don't!" She denied in a hiss. "You're trespassing!"

I moved away from her and hiked up onto a counter, sitting on marble and trying to ignore her. Lucy picked up and I started talking, "Hey Lucy! Sorry it's late, and this is last minute, but do you want to come to my place and spend the night?" I asked her.

"Wane, what the hell are you doing?" Matilda was raising her voice at me.

"Who's that?" Lucy asked curiously about the voice in the background.

"I don't know this lady that well, but I think she's my housemate's secretary?" I told Lucy. "By the way, I kind of moved."

"That's great!" Lucy cheered.

"You liar!" Matilda moved towards me and I stuck my leg out to stop her, getting my rather scraped-up feet between her breasts. She pulled back in disgust.

"So, do you have a pen to write down the new address?" I asked Lucy, hearing her rummage around on the line. "One second. I need to address the secretary." I added, before holding a hand over the receiver. "Would you fuck off and go ask James if I live here? I have not had a good night!" I shot at her.

"You cannot be living here!" Matilda said matter-of-factly.

"Well, I do! Go take it up with the ass-man if you have problems with that!" I childishly stuck my tongue at her before turning away from her, moving my hand off the receiver.

"I can't find a pen, sorry." Lucy grumbled, sounding like she was knocking things over looking for one.

"Actually, Lucy, how about I get you a cab to bring you here?" I offered. "I haven't gotten the address down anyways."

"That would be great!" Lucy agreed.

"JAMES!" Matilda screamed somewhere behind me.

"See you soon then, bye!" I winced and hung up on Lucy, putting the phone back on the stand.

"JAMES!" Matilda practically screamed again, definitely sounding worked up. I couldn't imagine why, but my feet were dirty, I was tired, and I had nothing better to do than shower, wait for Lucy, and then go to bed. So I called that cab and hopped into the closest bathroom to the front of the mansion. I came out in the Hated Silk PJs and sat out on the front porch.