Chapter 17: No Clue What To Call This (short?)

NOTE: This chapter contains TONS AND TONS of Hunterknight. I suppose it could be considered a Warning chapter... that is unless I can control myself. Just saying- if you hate the ship, you gonna HATE the chapter.

---------------------------------------- 

Gameknight froze and his eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. He didn't move at all. Hunter's weight was still pressing on him, keeping her glued to him. Gameknight didn't know how to feel. He just stayed there. Everyone else in the cave was silent, even Monet.

Then Gameknight wrapped his arms around Hunter's waist, pulling her against him as he kissed back. Monet squealed- "YASSSSS! HUNTERKNIGHT! EEEEEEEEE!" Damien and Endia laughed and cheered, then kissed as well (they'd been dating for about a year now). 

It seemed like years before Hunter and Gameknight broke away from each other. Monet ran over to her brother and hugged him.

"I don't know what to be more happy about- the fact that you're alive or the fact THAT MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" she squealed. "But I'll tell you this- I! AM! HAPPY!"

Damien shoved Monet away from the two of them. "Shut up! They're gonna talk!"

Hunter gazed into Gameknight's broken eyes. They were filled with fear... but also love. Hunter hugged him tightly. "I can't believe I finally found you," she said. "I was so worried about you..."

Gameknight smiled. "D-don't b-be wor-ried... I... I-I-I'm f-f-fine...n-now..."

Hunter looked sad. "Oh, Gameknight... what happened to you... you can't talk..."

Endia sat down next to them. "Trust meh- ya don't want ta know."

Gameknight nodded. "H-hunter... it h-hurts..."

"What..." Hunter said. Then she glanced down at the sweatshirt tied around his waist. She blushed slightly. "Oh... that." She bit her lip. "I-I guess I could help with that..."

Monet suddenly erupted into a fit of giggling. "Hehehe! I wanna see that!"

Endia looked at her judgingly. "Monet... what the heck ya talkin' about?"

"Oh, nothing..." Monet giggled. "Just the fact that Hunter's gonna have to see his-"

"MONET WHY DON'T WE GO GET SOME CANDY?!" Damien said rather suddenly, his greyish-white skin turning bright red. 

"Ooh! I love candy!" Monet said, bounding up. "I like chocolate, but I also like gummy bears and cotton candy and lollipops and..."

Her voice trailed off as Damien took her down the hall.

Endia stared at the two. "Hunter? Ya actually gonna do dat?"

Hunter looked at Gameknight, blushing. "Uh..." 

Gameknight smiled. "I-I-If y-you w-wanted to... um... I-I-I g-guess you c-could..."

Endia smiled. "Imma go check on Monet and Damey. I'll leave ya alone." Endia looked at Hunter. "Don't go nuts, 'kay? He's had 'that' done to 'im too much alreads. No need ta try it again."

Gameknight looked at Hunter hopefully. 

Hunter smiled sweetly. "Don't worry... I won't."

She reached down and untied the sweatshirt.