Chapter 15: Saved... Maybe

My new character, Damien, that appears in this chapter. Just so you can get a look at his appearance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gameknight looked up at Endia, shocked and surprised. He was so thrilled to see her... but he was so cold that he couldn't move. Not to mention the fact that he was slightly in shock.

"Oh, my Irene, Gameknight," Endia said, leaning down and hugging her friend. "What da heck happened to ya?! Why you naked in the middle of a blizzard?"

Gameknight couldn't answer. He continued to cry, this time out of happiness. "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you," he sobbed.

Endia pet his head unassuringly, confused. Da Gameknight I know woulda never act like dis, she thought. What is up with this dude?

"Gameknight, can ya please tell me what the frick is goin' on here?" Endia said, trying to calm her confusion.

She saw the broken look in her friend's eyes, and knew only one thing that could've happened to him. "No. Did Herobrine- did he-"

Gameknight nodded, sobbing into Endia's black sweatshirt.

"Poor kid," she said. She looked around at the snowy surroundings. "Look, Gameknight, we gots ta get outta here. And you've gots to put some clothes on. It's freezin' out here."

She helped him up, carrying half of his weight while he slowly managed to walk on one foot. 

"We gonna go back to da village. Your village," said Endia. "I sure Hunter and Monet ain't gone yet. We'll get them to fix ya up."

"H-h-hunter..." Gameknight's voice was pained so horribly that it made Endia wince. It was clear he really missed her.

They walked for about thirty minutes, but Endia could not figure out where they were. She was completely lost. She tried asking Gameknight for directions, but he couldn't figure it out either (well, she didn't know that... the poor boy could barely even talk). There was also the fact that Gameknight was losing his strength- he was having trouble walking now, even though he was only using one foot. Endia knew that, soon enough, he wouldn't be able to go on any further.

"Ugh," Endia said, sitting down in the snow and pulling Gameknight down with her. "Dis ain't workin'. We never gonna get to da village now."

Gameknight started crying harder, and Endia gasped. "No, no, please don't cry..."

Endia knew there was only one thing to do. She took off her sweatshirt and tied it around Gameknight's waist. Then, she took of her cape and wrapped it around Gameknight's shoulders.

Gameknight looked at her. "n-no...Endia you'll f-freeze..."

"I be fine," she said, shivering in her tank top. "It ain't dat cold. Now, I gonna go see where we are. You stay here, gots it?"

He nodded.

Endia patted him on the shoulder and walked a little ways away, behind a few trees. She gazed the surroundings- nothing familiar, anywhere. She hated being so lost; usually she had a very good sense of directions.

Endia felt someone tap her on the back. She spun around, holding her fist out threateningly. "Who's there?!"

"Oh, my Irene, Endie, chill," the teenage boy behind her said. "It's only me."

Endia slapped him. "Ugh. Damien, I hate ya so much!"

"Sorry," Damien said. "What the heck are you doing out here in the middle of a blizzard, girl?"

Endia's eyes lit up. "How close are we to our base?"

"A two-minute walk. Why?"

"And you capable o' carryin' a mental tweleve year old?"

He nodded. "Er... where is this going?"

Endia grabbed his hand. "Follow me!"

She led him back to Gameknight, who was crying and, thankfully, right where Endia had left him.

"We need to get him to the base, NOW," she said. 

"Endie-"

"SHUT UP!" she yelled, startling both Gameknight and Damien. "He's insane, he doesn't know where he is, he's terrified, and he's going to die of hypothermia. GET HIM THERE!"

Damien nodded. He picked Gameknight up, who whined.

"It's okay," he said. "You're safe, little buddy."

For now.