Chapter32- the weight

Natalie POV:

It's been a month and I'm single it's frustrating!

Nash moved into his new apartment with Cameron and we don't see each other because he's dating this Jessica girl. me and cam talk but not as much as we use to. Jack and Jack are too busy at there concerts. taylor is like my best guy friend and we may have stole kiss's from each other but he now has a girlfriend this stupid "classic" blonde named Tiffany ugh I hate her! he only likes her for her boobs.

And lastly Shawn me and him have been hanging out like crazy oh my GOD!!! he is soooooo perfect but I screwed up with him so just friends? I don't know I guess I'll find out later he said he wanted to hang out at the beach but I have no idea why.

-

-

-

At the beach:

Me and Shawn were walking around the beach we were in our bathing suits of course and we've just been...talking "so do you like any of the guys again?" he smirked "well taylor has a girlfriend so he's over me. and jack will probably do the same oh and Cameron's still dating shay so uh..." I said teasing him "nat." he stopped walking I stopped next to him.

"What's wrong with me!? ya I'm not like Cam,Jack,or Taylor but I've been here for you since day one I freaking love you so much why can't you realize that your so ama-" I cut him off smashing our lips together he kissed me back I placed my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We broke apart "I was just messing with you Shawn...I love you"