Chapter26- The purge

Natalie's POV:

I started getting ready I put on a black v neck crop top and neon pink high waisted shorts I decided to put my hair up in a one curled ponytail. and wear pink lipstick and some mascara it was kinda basic but I mean I liked it. I went downstairs where everyone els was.

-

-

-

"Oh my god you guys are from magcon!" a girl squealed at the guys "yeah" Nash smiled "OH MY GOD! can I get a picture with you guys?!" she freaked out "sure" taylor said annoyed/tiered

Taylor's POV:

I loved the fans and all but this is the thousandth girl with a squeaky voice that's come up to us for something we took the picture and what do we get after that A WHOLE LOT MORE SQUEAKIN!! "guys this has been hell why don't we just watch a movie back at my place" Nash suggested "YES!" we all said really fast in unison.

-

-

-

"So what should we watch?" Nash asked flipping through Netflix "oh my fucking god we should watch the purge!" carter yelled "dude yes!" Matt freaked out "dude if the purge was real I'd go to the closest building and pull the fire alarm" Natalie said giggling we all started laughing "I would steel shoes from foot locker" Cameron said laughing "fuck that I'll rob any place that sells bandanas!" I said making everyone laugh even more "I'm weak!" carter said still laughing.

"I feel like when I saw you again it was the purge" Natalie mumbled in my ear "why?" I asked "cuz you stole my heart" she mumbled "and you stole mine" I said kissing her cheek I moved her to sit on my lap so far the movie was boring it was just a bunch of killing and shit I looked at nat her eyes were wide filled with entertainment.

she loved creepy movies like this and her favorite types of scary movies are the ones that involve possessed people and demons but she never gets scared it's weird but it's a hot type of weird if that makes scenes.

-

-

-

"what the hell?" Natalie mumbled staring at the tv "I'm so confused" Nash mumbled "same" everyone els mumbled "they're selling people to kill" I told them "Ohhh"

Nash whispered