Chapter11- i was wrong

Natalie's POV:

It was the middle of the night and I felt someone climb in bed next to me and wrap they're arms around me I'm assuming I was in Shawn's arms and fell asleep...

-

-

-

morning

Shawn's POV:

I went to natty's room to wake her up when I went in the room my heart broke she was in Cameron's arms what...the...hell? "what the hell!?" I yelled pissed of waking up natty carter and Cameron I looked at natty her eyes grew wide "OH MY GOD CAMERON GET OFF OF ME!" she freaked out I wanted to think it was a set up but she was cuddling back. Cameron let her go and nat ran towards me "Shawn it's not what it looks like you see-" I cut her off "were done" I said leaving her in the room.

Natalie's POV:

I broke out in tears I was so broken and the sad part is that the only guy alive that could make me happy during a time like this just left me here broken "nat it's okay"carter cooed hugging me

-

-

-

The guys were at there stupid meet and greet and I didn't want to see Shawn I love him too much it would hurt I decided to text him.

N: can you just listen to my side of the story?

S: why you don't want me remember I'm just a sweetheart and cam touches you and does all these things to you you would rather be with a dum ass then a nice guy

N: dude u love you! cam came in my bed in the middle off the night I was really tiered and I assumed it was you...

S: what?

N: ya...

S: okay well I believe you I'm so sorry

N: babe it's fine

45min later.....

Soon Hayes and Nash came in "hey brothers!" I cheered "hey sister!" Hayes said hugging me "so what's up?" I asked "were gunna make some vines..." Hayes said "wanna come?" Nash smirked at me "uh ya sure" I said getting out of bed my hair was in a ponytail I was wearing shorts and a sweater crop top I think I'm good.