Chapter7- haha fuck you

Matts POV:

"C'mon I need some proof!" jack laughed "ew...okay" I lead the guys to the room "CAMERON!" Natalie moaned loud enuf for all of us to hear "Cameron!!!" Carter mocked her we all broke at laughing "prank time!" jake said next to the other jack running in the room spraying them with silly string we bursted out into more laughter.

Natalie's POV:

I hid behind the covers not only because jack and jack were spraying us with silly string but you know... I'm a girl that happens to not be waring anything while Cameron's laughing pulling his boxers up "get out!" I whined "what's wrong?" jack said lifting up the covers I felt my cheeks get red Cameron snatched the covers out of his hand and covered me with them "GET OUT!" he yelled at them they obeyed and left.

Cameron's POV:

"Babe" I mumbled in her ear "leave me alone" she mumbled I started playing with her hair "c'mon" I said kissing her neck "stop!" she started laughing she finally looked at me "what?" she asked "hi" I said putting my chin on her shoulder "hi" she smiled "can I have my beautiful Natalie back?" I asked "You gotta get ready for the show at magcon that starts in 45 minuets" I said collecting my clothes from the floor ugh if jack and jack didn't interrupt us things would still be happening she's back to the same normal good girl...

-

-

-

-

During the meet and greet there was a girl she said she needed to talk to me alone out in the halls she had black hair and brown eyes she had me wrapped her finger

Natalie's POV:

"Hey where's cam?" Nash asked me "I don't know" I shrugged "can you go find him were on stage in 10 minutes!" He freaked out "ya sure" I walked in the halls and found Cameron he was holding a girl koala style pressing her against the wall making out insanely "Cameron?" my voice cracked he broke away and looked at me "nat it's no-" I cut him off "save it were done!" I yelled with tears violently running down my face I went to my hotel room and stayed there furring the whole show