Chapter24- Good feelings

Natalie POV:

I woke up in Taylor's arms to him kissing my neck "babe" I said half asleep "ya?"

I turned around to face him "I don't think I can walk" I said still sore from yesterday I looked at taylor to see him with a huge smirk on his face "Natalie Taylor!" Nash yelled from his room Taylor picked me up bridal style "your so light" taylor said walking to Nash's room "thanks" I smiled at him.

Cameron's POV:

It was just me Nash and Jack hanging out in Nash's room I kind of died a little when I saw Natalie in Taylor's arms "why are you carrying her?" Nash asked curious I saw mouth the words 'I'll tell you later.

Jack G's POV:

I wanted to punch taylor I saw how high he was and I know how attracted she is to guys like that I could connect the dots perfectly fine he obviously banged nat like crazy and she's facing the after effects.

"You guys are acting weird" Natalie yawned "oh well uh... you see...Natalie I wanted to ask you if later you would want to make a sibling tag video later..." Nash asked awkwardly "ya sure!" she smiled at him. ugh that smile always gets to me she's so beautiful "I'm gunna go back to bed she yawned standing up in pain taylor picked her up again "hey taylor come back when your done we gotta talk" Cameron spoke up "kay"

Taylor's POV:

I'm possibly smiling so big right now this is a new record. "Babe?" Natalie said nuzzling her face in my chest "ya" I said laying her on the bed "I love you" she smiled pulling my hand making me fall I top of her "I love-" I was cut off by her lips smashed against mine oh lawd her lips pulled away and she smiled at me "I-I got go talk to the guys" I said standing up. ugh the effect this girl had on me was unexplainable.

"So what's up?" I asked the guys casually walking in the room "why can't my sister walk?" Nash asked me suspicious "if I told you, you would kill me" I twiddled my thumbs "he obviously fucked her brains out..." jack mumbled under his breath "I should kill you all" Nash said pissed off "taylor, Shawn's moving back down here your braking up with nat" Nash commanded.

"WHAT WHY?!" I snapped "because out of all of you Shawn's didn't date her to just screw her and after yesterday I'm fed up with the way you guys treat her cam you cheated on her jack you screwed her every day of the week and taylor you practically paralyzed her legs for a day and what does Shawn do COMFORT HER AND MAKES HER HAPPY!" He lectured us "fine well see who she wants" I said not giving up nope I'm not giving her up to some fag. Never.