Chapter2- Magcons sweet heart

Natalie's POV:
"SHAWN!" I screamed running into his arms for a long hug.

"What's up Natty?" he smiled at me. Oh my fucking god I love Shawn! whoa dude not like that! He's like my best friend he would always sing to me when I'm sad. He's my little sweet heart, well he's quite equal to the second sweet heart that I've known for three weeks aka Matthew Lee Espinosa.

"Okay you two break it up!" Nash yelled breaking us apart. We just laughed.

"So what's my girl been up to?" Shawn asked sitting on the couch next to me playing with my hair.

"Oh nothing..." I said looking up at Nash. I can't say what I want to with him around.

"Okay, okay I'll go up to my room c'mon Matt." Nash said lifting his hands up in surrender walking upstairs. Matt followed.

"Okay so there's this guy!" I changed moods.

"Ooo what's his name?" he asked.

"Cameron Dallas" I blushed.

"OH MY GOD YOU LIKE CAM!" Nash yelled running down the steps, tripping on the last one.

"Holy crap" Matt's jaw dropped.

"NO!" I lied.

"Mhm..." he said not believing me.

"He's coming over to spend the night in like 30 minuets." Nash smirked.

"OH MY GOD I GOTTA MAKE MYSELF LOOK ATTRACTIVE!!!" I freaked out running past Nash to go up to my room.

"YOU GOTTA CRUSH!" Nash teased.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

I took a shower, and when I got out
I put on a black tank top and some neon green shorts, Cam's favorite color. I put my hair up in a one curled ponytail, sprayed some vanilla perfume, and put on mascara ,eyeliner, and some pink lip gloss. Soon enough the doorbell rang.

"30 minuets already!" I whisper shouted to myself.

Nash POV:
I answered the door to see Cameron "Dude too much axe" I coughed.

"Sorry," he laughed.

"So, you must be Cameron" Shawn said getting up.

"Yeah aren't you that singer on YouTube?" he asked.

"Yeah" Shawn nodded a little cocky.

"Dude my sister likes you" I mumbled making him smile.

"You should bang her" Matt whispered to him.

"Dude!" my voice got high.

"Can I?" cameron asked.

"What the fuck?! No!" I whisper yelled. Suddenly Natalie walked down she looked amazing.

"Hey Cam" she said continuing to walk to Shawn.

"Oh god she's hot" Cameron mumbled so only me and Matt could hear him. A smirk grew on my face.

"HEY NATALIE CAMERON WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ALONE IN YOUR ROOM!" I yelled to her. Cameron starred at me and back to Natalie.

"Uh...yeah" he said "okay" she stood up walking to her room with him.

Natalie's POV:
Me and Cameron sat next to each other on my bed.

"Hey," he smiled at me.

"Hey," I blushed.

"So, I heard you like me." he said making my heart race faster.

"Uh..." I trailed off.

"I like you too" he said playing with my hair. OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! He just touched me and he likes me oh my god!!!! I started blushing even more as he twiddled my hair with his finger. "You're so cute when you blush." he smirked.