Chapter21- please?

Natalie's POV:

Me and taylor started cuddling I was wearing a pair of his boxers and my bra he was shirtless and in his boxers he was so fucking HOWT! he started running his finger around my waist knowing I was ticklish "stop!" I giggled "I love your smile" he mumbled in my ear wrapping his arms around my waist "your the one that makes me smile" I looked up at him "aww" he said hiding his face in my neck "babe...i can't though" my heart stopped and I sat up "what do you mean?" he asked "jack..." I said looking at the floor "oh..." he frowned he pulled me by my waist I sat down in his lap "but who do you want?" he asked upset "you" I said grabbing his chin so he would make eye contact with me he smiled relieved "ok" he kissed my neck "stop please" I whined "why" he asked hugging my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder I picked up my phone to text jack.

N-I'm sorry but it's over

*No response*

"Ok" I sighed I turned back to taylor and wrapped my legs around his waist I felt terrible I started crying on his shoulder "shh baby I know your upset but crying won't fix or help with anything" he hugged me and he was right I miss this cause he truly knows how to make me calm I looked up at him and he wiped the tears off my face "c'mon don't cry pretty girls like you shouldn't cry" he hugged me turning into cuddling there was really two sides of taylor he could be really sweet or he could be that hot guy on drugs that will screw you.

Jacks POV:

"Dude how could Natalie just brake up with me!?" I freaked out "uh...Taylor's back" Nash informed me "what the hell!" I yelled stressed out "hey guys!" Natalie walked in cheerful taking taylor upstairs with her "calm down" Cameron said I looked up at him "dude after you she dated Shawn then me now Tay doesn't that bother you!" I snapped "I mean kinda" he simply replied suddenly I heard a loud noise from upstairs followed by laughing "you wanna eves drop?" Nash smirked "ya" I nodded all of the guys went upstairs.

Taylor's POV:

Natty kept trying to take my bandana but I couldn't let her one trip led to another and she fell on top of me on her bed suddenly I felt my bandana come off hey give it back!" I tried to get it she smirked at I got on of her pinning her down "give me the bandana" I smiled at her and she did I threw it on the floor still pinning her down I started kissing her neck "taylor" she mumbled I looked at her "ya?" I asked "I love you" she smiled at me "I love you too baby" I said with that little accent she loves "awwwww" I heard all of the guys say in unison I sat up letting go of her. she walked to the door and opened it "you say I love you to him but not me!?" Jack freaked out "oh my god calm down!" She yelled back at him "No your a fucking whore!" he yelled at her a saw the tears wanting to come out that when I jumped "look your a fucking ass!" I yelled at him "and your a fuckin crack head" that's when I was gunna loose it I slammed the door I wasn't gunna scare natty once I heard them leave nat started crying I picked her up laying her down in bed with me "please don't cry" I said heart broken then I thought of something a very nice distraction I kissed her by then I knew the tears had stopped.