Its always been me & you

Natalie's pov||
I woke up to my phone blowing up with text messages causing Brianna to wake up and start crying. I grabbed my phone and walked to her room.  "What's wrong queen?" She immediately stopped crying as I picked her up. "Oh you're definitely a mommy's girl" I sat down with her in my arms and started scrolling through all the text messages Cam sent but before I could answer him I someone knocked on the door I looked at Brianna as she stared at me confused. I pretended to be shocked and gasped. "Who could that be?" I asked her making her laugh. I opened the door to see Cameron.

"Hey queen B" he smiled taking Brianna out of my hands. She couldn't stop smiling at him. "Hmm I didn't think you would be up." Cameron teased me.

"Shut up, you know no matter what I don't mute my phone!" I laughed while slapping his arm.

"Huh? I don't recall ever learning this little fun fact." He said sarcastically.

"Hey lil sis, HEY BABGIRL!!!" Nash said walking in behind Cam.

"Naaaash!" I smiled as he suffocated me in our hug. 

"So I'm gunna take lil bri off ya hands today." He said while taking her out of Cameron's arms.

"Uh okay" I sighed while running my fingers through my tangled hair.

"And I will be taking you out of the house today." Cameron said while giving me a toothy smile.

"Nice heads up guys!" I smiled sarcastic while shooting two thumbs up.

"No problamo sis, now go get ready." Nash said  while getting the dipper bag and started filling it up.

I went in my room and changed into some blue skinny jeans and a black hoodie. I put on some Jordan's and brushed my hair once I was done I walked out to see just Cameron on his phone. "Where's Nash?" I said getting his attention.

"DAMN MA!" He yelled getting up to put his arm around me.

"You didn't answer my question." I smiled while pushing his arm off me.

"Oh he left already."

"Oh. So what are we gunna do?" I asked curiously hanging on to him like a little kid.

"Well maybe we should start off with going to the beach and then maybe go to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch and then I have a little surprise for you." He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What's the surprise?" I asked getting excited.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."