Fml

||1 week later...
Natalie's Pov:
I sat in my apartment staring at the object in my hand that I thought I'd never half to see. I threw it in the trash and went in the kitchen. My fridge was empty but at this point it's kinda mandatory that I eat. I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter.

@NatalieGrier Please kill yourself

@NatalieGrier You're such a slut it pisses me off

@NatalieGrier YAY Shawn finally dumped your whore ass!

@NatalieGrier you're such a fat slut I wouldn't be surprised if you're pregnant😒

"Kiss my fucking ass ladies." I laughed rolling my eyes. You see I don't give a fuck anymore I grew up destroying myself with razors and throwing up and now guys like me and I like me I'm not gunna let people that don't even know me tell me what to do. Shit to be honest I was fine until Cameron cheated on me.

Soon I got a text in a group chat with Daniella and Cameron.
--------------
Dani😈💯💋|| can we please hangout?!

Cameron😁😙|| hell yes I'm so bored

N|| yeah I'm in

Dani😈💯💋|| yeeeeess!
--------------
-
-
We were all sitting at a table in Chillies.  After going to the mall of course.

"Guys I have to tell you something." I sighed.

"Is it about the whole thing that happened at the mall? Look I swear I was gunna tell-"

"Whoa what happened at the mall?" I said staring at him.

"Nothing, nothing. Ignore him, what's up?" Daniella asked shoving her hand in Cameron's face.

"*sigh* I'm preggers."

"Oh my god that's amazing!" She squealed nocking her drink over spilling all over Cameron's pants.

"Oooooooh my god." Cameron twitched. "S-so cold!"

"Sorry Cam." She frowned making me laugh.
-
-
-

Daniella's Pov:
I was in my room on my phone talking to Cam and Nat. I got ready for the night by putting on my pajama pants and a pink tank top. I went in the bathroom and took off all my makeup then took out my contacts replacing them with my glasses. I put my hair up in a ponytail then ran downstairs to the living room to find Nate watching tv.

"Hey Nate," I smiled sitting next to him.

"Oh hey sis what's up?"

"Nothing much. So you and Natalie hu?" I winked.

"What are you talking about all I did was hook up with her. I don't actually like her she's a slut and I don't date sluts." He chuckled.

"Hey watch it, Natalie isn't a slut she just gets bait." I defended.

"Yeah, ok whatever." He turned back to the TV.