Chapter23- young high love

Taylor's POV:

Me the guys and Natalie were at my boys party and trust me I was a good mixture off high and drunk I could've been worse but you know... "ayeee!" jack said coming over to me higher then a mother fucker "aye" we did that little bro hand shake "where's nat?" I asked him "oh she's hanging out with Mackenzie" he said making me choke on my beer "holy crap!" my eyes got wide "what?" he asked "Mackenzie is an old girlfriend of mine" I face palmed "well that's a fail" he smirked "oh god this is bad...do you have any idea how many relationships this girl has ruined for me?!" I freaked out "now how many?" jack asked calm "to many!" I snapped

"okay so what's the problem don't you and Natalie absolutely love each other?" he asked proving a point "uh yeah" I paused "then it's okay" he smiled "no...no it's not get Mackenzie away from my nat" I went back to freaking out "no why can't you do that?" he asked I faced palm myself this guy can not handle any drug "just do it" I pushed him towards her "hey I'm jack come with mah please" jack said taking her hand "yes!" I whisper yelled I walked over to Natalie "hey baby" I mumbled in her ear hugging her from behind "hi" she smiled at me "I wanna dance!" she said as an up beat song came on "okay" I smiled at her we went near the other and started dancing too. my body grinded against the back of her. Our body's moved in sync of the music.

Natalie's POV:

The song was soon over and I noticed that taylor wasn't waring his shirt "babe where's your shirt?" I asked "honestly I have no idea" he smiled at me I started laughing he is so cute!

Nash's POV:

I kept getting text from Hayes he hated it when me and Natalie would go out the house really late for a long time I don't think Skylnn's company worked I walked over to Natalie wanting to leave "nat!" I said as taylor mumbled something in her ear kissing her neck "yeah?" she asked as taylor hugged her from behind "we gotta go Hayes needs us" I informed her "oh okay" she nodded.

-

-

-

Once we got home I saw Hayes relieved we were home. Natalie went to her room with taylor like usual blocking out everyone else I missed it when boys thought she was invisible we never hang out anymore like we used to "hey bro!" Hayes said happy "hey little bro!" I said messing with his hair "wanna play Xbox?" he asked holding up a controller "sure" I started to hang out with him like usual. Then it hit me SISTER TAG! I could do the sister tag video with her for YouTube. sounds like some quality time with my little sister. you see I was gunna ask her now but two reasons I shouldn't right this moment one, I'm playing xbox with my bro and I can hear loud noises and moans coming from her room so that's not gunna happen.

Natalie's POV:

I forgot how good taylor was when he's high it's like oh lawd Jesus he started kissing my neck soon he found my weak spot I started moaning his name lets just say the whole time from beginning to end I was saying his name.