Mount Olympus

3rd person

On Olympus everyone was tense, especially if you children happened to be on the quest that was starting to look like a suicide mission and if they all died Olympus was doomed.

Zeus was pacing the room, furious with his daughter Artemis, for breaking the ancient rules, and maybe he was a little worried, for her and his roman son.

Poseidon was probably more worried than any of them, but he couldn't show it. He was one of the only people that knew Percy was Omega or Omega was Percy.

Some of the minor gods happened to be on olympus. They were discussing who has traded sides and gone to Kronos and Gaea, luckily there was not many. The thing was all the Olympians could do was worry, so they couldn't get though the meeting.

"Ugh, could you guys listen," One side of Janus yelled.

"This is the first time I've ever agreed with my self," the other side said.

"That's not very polite," Aphrodite scolded. "We are just worrying about our children who could be dead right now."

"Why don't you just ask Hades," Ares said, he was worried about the kids, but he tried not to show it.

"He's not letting me down into the underworld at the moment," Hermes whined. "My whole company is backed up."

"Iris could you just show us the demigods in an iris message," Hecate said.

"Sure," Iris said. "There just isn't any good reception when you don't know where the person is, so you won't be able to here them talk, oh, also they won't be able to see us."

"What ever, just show us them," Hephaestus said.

"I need a rainbow first," Iris said.

Poseidon quickly made some mist and Apollo made some light so it created a rainbow. Iris smiled at it and mumbled the demigods names. The rainbow suddenly showed all of the kids tied up, and Nico and Artemis were there, Hyperion was standing behind them. They seemed to be in a cave. A blue light was emitting from somewhere.

"Oh no," Athena whispered.

Suddenly a boy ran into the cave. He was muscular and had black hair, he seemed to be wearing some robe.

"That must be commander Omega," Athena said. "But he isn't wearing his mask."

Poseidon paled a little, but nobody noticed, also, nobody noticed Zeus looking a little nervous.

The saw them all tied up he stopped and looked a little pale. He turned his head from side to side and that's when they saw the green eyes.

"Oh my gods,"Aphrodite said. "Percy Jackson!"

"No way," Athena said. "I thought he had died."

Everybody was now watching the screen intensely. Percy opened his mouth and nothing came out.

"I told you we wouldn't be able to hear anything," Iris said.

Then Hyperion said something, then Percy. And so on. When it was Hyperion's time to talk, suddenly we could here again.

"That portal there sends you directly to Tartarus," Hyperion said. "If you go through it, I swear on the river Styx I will let them go."

"Well I guess it worked this time," Iris said, a little fearfully.

Percy turned towards were the portal must be. That must have been what was creating the blue light. Suddenly Annabeth seemed to be talking, then Artemis. Hyperion said something else and let Annabeth and Artemis go. Annabeth ran over to Percy and hugged him, then started to cry.

"Percabeth!" Aphrodite squealed.

Percy said one last thing, then they watched Percy, Annabeth, and Artemis step through the portal.

The Iris message ended and the whole room was in shock.

"No," Poseidon said. "They couldn't have gone there again."

Athena took a deep breath and closed her eyes, like she was trying to fight off tears, "I'm afraid it has happened."

"We need to help them," Poseidon said.

"We can't," Zeus said. "But they do have Artemis to help them."

Surviving in Tartarus once was lucky, twice was just impossible.

This chapter was an idea from AjSummer.