Nico

Hazel (part 2)

I had my eyes closed tight. I was pretty sure I hadn't opened the door by saying "open sesame" I just hoped a giant or Titan wasn't standing out side the door.

I heard nothing so I opened one eye and then hesitantly opened the other. Standing in the door way was not a giant or Titan, (thank the gods) but a boy with long dark hair and dark eyes.

"Nico?" I exclaimed in astonishment.

He nodded and then surveyed the group. His eyes stopped to look at Artemis then he moved on to Percy. Nico gasped.

"Percy? What? How? When?" Nico stammered.

"You didn't think I was dead did you?" Percy asked innocently, with a fake pout.

"Yes . . . well no," he said still in awe. "I searched the underworld and you weren't there so I asked my dad and he said that you were dead, where have you been?"

"Oh, just here and there, commanding Chaos's army," Percy said causally.

"Wait, like the army that's at camp Half-blood?" Nico asked.

Percy nodded his head. "So what are you doing here?"

"Well my dad hasn't been answering my prayers so I decided to come down here and check it out. I found a bunch of giants and Titans in control of the underworld. So I was checking around their jail and that's how I found you, but my dad's not here," Nico explained.

A horrible feeling settled over me, "I know who has him."

"Who?" Piper asked.

"Frank," I said miserably.

"Frank?" Nico asked. "Like the good son of Mars that can change into animals and is good with a bow, Frank."

"Yes son of Hades, but he is being controlled by an ancient force, Ξεχάσει σκοτάδι," Artemis said.

"Forgotten Darkness," Nico said, clearly confused. "I've never heard of him."

"Almost nobody has," Artemis said.

"Yeah, it kind of says that in his name, no one remembers him," Percy said.

"What ever, where is every body else?" Nico asked.

"We have no idea," Piper said. "They went on there own mini quest."

"Well let's get you out of there," Nico said.

We all quickly got out of the cages and silently walked down the hall. I looked back trying to make sure nobody was following us. We turned the corner and crept farther down the hall. I turned around to check again and stood face to face with a Titan.