To The West

Jason

I stared at Hazel who was walking, more like marching out of the clearing. And then I watched as Commander Omega started walking after her, but then the morning had to be more drama filled as Piper got up and followed them.

I couldn't move for a second as I watched my girlfriend head out of the clearing. I stared but then I got back into action. I ran to catch up with them. I quickly caught up with them because they were walking.

"Piper why are you going with them?" I asked.

"Because I believe that this is right," She said, but then glanced over at Omega like asking for reassurance. Had he made Piper go find Frank because sure Frank was her friend but they weren't that close.

"Did you do it for him?" I said and pointed at Omega.

She quickly shook her head. "No Jason and you know that." I could tell she was really trying not to use charm speak but a bit leaked out, so I believed her. I shook my head to clear it.

"You guys have been hanging out a lot even though you don't know who he is." I said and stared accusingly at Commander Omega.

"So," Piper yelled. I stepped back because she was fuming. "You woke up on a bus not even knowing who you were, much less me or Leo, and you still trusted us and saved us. Maybe I trust him because . . . because I learn to trust people who are trying to help us, Camp Half-Blood, the Gods."

"So, he's just doing it for his master Chaos," Jason snapped. Commander Omega started fuming. He started moving towards Jason.

"Yeah, I may have just done this for Chaos at first but then I started doing it for friends," He gestured to Piper and Hazel. "For people who I trust, for people who trust me! I still am not doing this for the Gods accept for Hades and Zeus maybe, but you guys, I was doing this for you."

Commander Omega turned around and started walking away. I finally felt his power flowing through him out at me during that rant. I felt that he is even more powerful then me.

"Is anybody coming," Omega said through gritted teeth.

Hazel ran to Commander Omega. She looked scared, probably from Omega or Piper or even from me. I turned to Piper. She had tears running down her face. She turned from me, facing Omega.

"We are done," Piper said. "Goodbye Jason."

She ran from me. To Commander Omega, to Hazel. Away from me her ex-boyfriend.