Time To Leave

Percy

I walked up Half-Blood hill like the first time I was leaving to go on a quest. That feels like a whole different world, like a dream.

I look around. I am the first one up and ready to leave. I saw mostly everybody else packing and we had to wait for Hazel and Frank to get here since they stay at Camp Jupiter because Frank is praetor. I stared down at Thalia's tree when an iris message appeared with Poseidon on it.

"Um . . . Omega," Poseidon said, "are you really Percy or was that a dream?"

I smiled, "yeah it's me, I'm Percy."

Me dad made a huge sigh of relief, "oh, good . . . Look I didn't mean anything of what I said, I was under some sort of spell, I swear it on the river Styx. Please forgive me."

Poseidon didn't mean any of it. "But what about Annabeth?" I asked. Did she not mean any of it either.

"I can't speak for her," he said but he must have seen the sad look on my face so he said. "But she would probably say the same thing I said."

"I forgive you," I said.

"Um . . . The gods want to know if any of you are reviling your identities and if so should report to olympus right away." He said.

I smiled. "I'll send them over. Bye."

"Bye, Percy."

I heard a gasp, I turned and saw Piper.

"I'll leave you two alone," said my dad and he vanished.

Piper started towards me. Oh gods, this was going to take a lot of explaining to do.