Frank

Hazel

I didn't get it at first. What was wrong with Frank. I looked over at Annabeth since she always had the answers but she seemed just as confused as I was. She looked from Omega to Frank, probably trying to figure it out. A light seemed to go off over Annabeth's head and she quickly backed up.

"Everybody, backup now!" Said Annabeth forcefully.

I look around confusedly at everybody. It seemed only the commander and Annabeth had backed up.

"Why?" Asked Leo. "We deserve to know an answer."

I looked up at Frank, he was smirking. Definitely not what he usually does. What had we just been talking about? The forgotten god talking over someone's body. Oh.

"The forgotten god" I whispered but it came out a bit louder.

"Exactly," commander Omega said. "He took over Frank."

"Oh," Leo said, as he took a step back trying to avoid 'Franks' gaze.

"Please leave the body of Frank Zhang right now!" said Jason. It's just like him to take control.

"What if I say no?" the forgotten god said. He tried to look menacing but on Franks face it looked wrong.

"We'll attack you," Jason said. "You must not be very powerful right now."

"Everything you do to me, hurts the son of Mars more." He said.

"Please Jason," I said. He was already gripping on to his sword. Jason's knuckles were turning white.

"Yeah," Commander Omega said. "He's still Frank."

"Yes, he is still Frank and whatever you do to hurt me it hurts him," said the forgotten god.

"Why Frank?" Leo asked. "He's not the most powerful or something like that."

I remembered Leo saying something like that on the Argo II when they were heading to Rome. It had really hurt Franks feelings and it had got under his skin. So when he said that I got defensive.

"Franks perfect," I said to Leo, I scowled at him.

"Yes that is precisely why," the forgotten god said.

'Frank' was smiling down at me. I've seen him do it a thousand times but now that I know it isn't him doing that it made me shiver under the gaze.

"What?" asked Annabeth. She looked confused and when that happened you should be scared.

"I do not want a female body, the commander and the son of Jupiter are too powerful, and the son of Hephaestus will not fit my needs," he said like he rehearsed it. "So the son of Mars was the obvious choice. I will see you later in battle half-bloods."

"No don't leave!" I pleaded but the forgotten god had already started leaving the forest.

"One more thing," he said to us without turning. "Call me Ξεχάσει σκοτάδι." Then he left. Frank left.

"We need to to go after him right now!" I yelled and started running after him but Jason held me back.

"I know Hazel but we need to travel to the west," Jason reasoned with me.

"But Frank,"

"I know Hazel," Jason said.

I looked around hoping to see Frank but with no luck. I look up trying to figure out what Frank did wrong to deserve this.

"Maybe Hazels right," Omega said and I was thankful for at least one person agreeing with her. "I mean, what's the seven with one of them missing."

2. I thought. 2 are missing now. I remembered after Percy went missing when no one could work as a team and everybody was sad and broken. He was our backbone. He helped us through everything. He would do anything for us. For us. And we just went and stabbed him in the back and now he was gone.

A tear slid down my cheek and I knew that was not happening to Frank. Not as long as I'm alive.

"I'm going to find Frank and anybody who wants to come can come with me," I said with a more commanding voice than I usually had.

I turned and walked to the edge of the clearing. I heard shuffling footsteps but I didn't turn around till I made it to the edge. Omega and Piper. I smiled. We could do this, we could do anything together.