We Suprise The Gods

Percy

As we traveled through the portal I got ready to face the Olympians and almost forgot to put on my hood. But Forge reminded me.

"Who are you?" Hera said in disgust. Probably because we were creepy hooded figures.

"We are Chaoses army." I said in a steely tone.

Zeus stared at me, "I thought you would never come back." He said.

"I'm doing this for Chaos. No you," I pointed to all the gods, "not Camp Half-Blood, and I'm definitely not doing it for myself."

"Well, you should just give up punk." Guess who it was, if you guessed Ares you were right.

"Why?" Alpha asked next to me.

"Because only Percy Jackson can kill Gaea and Kronos, and he's dead." Artemis said sadly. I heard her mutter under her breath about the only man she could trust.

After Artemis said my name I heard a quiet sob. I looked and saw my dad. Why was he crying? He didn't care for me. I just couldn't watch.

"We must be going to Camp Half-Blood now." I said.

"You must know that Camp Half-Blood is also immortal, unless you die in battle. just like yourselves." Hades said to me in shrunken down form in a whisper so know one could guess who I was or give them a clue.

After he told me that I snapped my fingers and there we were. At the top of Half-Blood hill surveying the area. Then I heard someone yell intruders and we were quickly surrounded. And guess who was leading them. My two least favorite people. My brother and my ex girlfriend. Daniel and Annabeth.