'Nothing... I was just...' I say trying to get up holding the quilt, but then wince and he holds my arms, helping me to sit, he placed a pillow behind my back, as I leaned against the headboard, covering myself...

'Does it hurt that much...?' he asks taking my hand in his hands, rubbing it lightly by his thumbs

Well yeah...!

'No not much...' I say and lay my head on the headboard

'I am so sorry, had I known that we... You know... Then I would've made arrangements like the ointments and others...' he says in a low voice..

God this is so embarrassing...
Stupid stupid hormones...

'No it's okay...' I say closing my eyes, my one hand clutching the quilt, so that it doesn't fall..

'Don't worry as soon as the pharmacy shop outside the complex opens, I'll get it for you...' He says continuing to caress my hands and then kissed it..

Shiver ran down my spine, when he did that and I sigh, I am sure there will be goosebumps...

'Yeah...' was all I said, because I am so anxious right now

He didn't say anything for sometimes and I remained seated in my position..

After a while, I could feel his lips on my neck and I stiffen, his hands slide around my waist over the quilt and he plants soft kisses from my neck to the shoulders, giving me a tingling sensation all over my body...

'You are so beautiful...' he says huskily in my ear and kisses my cheeks and I take a deep breath...

'Beautiful and Mine...' he says and then presses his lips on mine, and I my stomach started doing somersaults at this...

The kiss was soft in the beginning, his lips were moving slowly against mine, but then as soon as I responded, it became fierce...

He removes the quilt, that was covering me and started moving his hands all over my body, and I shivered under his touch...

I moan as he squeezed my boob, and he groaned in response, pushing himself more into me, not leaving lips, the kiss was magical, I could feek fireworks all around...

Stupid hormones...

We part for the air and he pecked my lips once again, I could feel heat rising up my cheeks, and he looked flushed too...

I give in so easily... What is the matter with me...

But he is my husband...

He is Aayan !

I am so doomed...

I close my eyes in frustration, covering myself with the quilt again...

'You are so cute...' He says pulling my cheeks and I almost cover my face with the quilt too...

I know I am cute...

'No need to hide from me Ananya, I've seen everything already...' He said amused and I cover my face with the quilt, getting even more embarrassed

He laughs at this and tries to pull away the quilt, but I hold it tightly, not leaving it

'Get out of the quilt Ananya...' he laughs

'Don't embarrass me more Aayan...' I say, more like whine

'I don't intend to make you uncomfortable baby, It's just that I feel cold too, atleast let me in...' he says pulling the quilt and I sigh and leave it..