Chapter 74 (The Tales Of Ba Sing Se)

Elua's POV.

I woke up before everyone else had, the sun had barely made an appearance in the sky and it was chilly outside. But, here I am sitting outside meditating. I hadn't been able to get to the spirit world for a while now, and it was beginning to worry me. I open my eyes and sigh in defeat.
"Why are you always wake up so early?" I hear Sokka ask, making me jump.
"You scared me!" I whisper-shout as I turn around, making him chuckle. "And I've always woke up early," I answer his question.
"What's wrong?" He asks worriedly as he sits beside me.

"I haven't been able to get to the spirit world for a while," I tell him worriedly.
"I'm sure you'll be able to soon," He says, trying to lift my spirits (haha, spirits).
"Hopefully," I say as I put my head on his shoulder. I frown as a question floats into my mind. "Are...are we a...thing?" I ask him after sitting in silence for a while.
"Do you want to be?" He asks me, I lift my head off his shoulder and look over to him.
"Yeah, I do," I tell him with a smile.
"Me too," He says happily as he takes my hand into his.

"I'm not good at romance," I warn him. I was quite awkward with romance and I didn't have much of an idea of what dating was like.
"I'm not either," He tells me, shrugging his shoulders.
"Alright, then we can be bad at romance together," I say with a smile.
"Well then, would you like to be bad at romance together?" He asks with a smirk.
"I would love too," I say with a laugh. He smiles at me as he leans in and kisses my lips.
"We shouldn't tell the others yet," I say as we part, he nods.

"We'll wait for a little while," He says as he leans in again, kissing me for a longer period of time. We pull apart as we hear the others talking as they walk out of their rooms.
"We should get inside before they get suspicious," I tell him, he smiles at me as he stands up.
"My Lady," Sokka says in a rich-sounding voice, holding out his hand to me. I laugh as I take his hand and he helps me stand up. "I didn't say it before, but," He begins to say as he moves closer to me. "I love you too," He whispers to me, I smile. We begin to walk hand in hand, but as we get to the door we slowly let go and walk into the house.

A/N---> I know this is really short, sorry about that. The Tales Of Ba Sing Se is just little stories of the characters and I didn't have any good ideas for what Elua would do, so this is all I got. The next chapter is longer. Have a great day/night! -Lucy.