e i g h t e e n

River yawned and stretched until her bones cracked before checking the clock on her beside table

3:23 AM

She slumped back into the bed and pressed a kiss to Hayze's bare shoulder before getting up and shuffling over to Rosie's crib which was at the foot of their four poster bed.

She tiptoed and reached into Rosie's crib, gently picking her up as she squirmed and cried.

"Shh, don't cry baby. Its okay," she cooed quietly so she didn't wake Hayze up. "Mama's here."

Rosie reached for the buttons around her chest and so she gently rocked her as she walked back towards her side of the bed. She placed Rosie down and made sure she was secure before she pulled herself up onto the bed.

Rosie's cries got louder and Hayze started to stir awake.

She quickly picked Rosie up and pulled her in close to her chest, trying to open her button up shirt as she held her at the same time.

Hayze beat her to it and reached over, pulling it open for her drowsily. "You okay bella rosa?"

"Yes," she squeaked, a blush rising on her cheeks as her breasts peaked out from out of her shirt. She was not used to this. 

Rosie immediately latched on, one of her tiny hands grasping and tugging at her long hair.

"Ouch," River said as Rosie tugged harder on her hair. She tried to loosen Rosie's grip on her hair but it was strong.

Hayze came over and grabbed Rosie's hand, replacing River's hair with his finger. Rosie gripped tightly to his finger and he chuckled as she happily drank from her mama.

"I love you two so much," he said quietly as he pressed a kiss to River's cheek.

She smiled up at him before looking back down at their pretty baby.

She finally felt like she had a complete happy family

°•○●○•°

Her body woke her up before their baby did so she took the time to clean herself up before Hayze and Rosie got up.

Her lips quirked up into a smile at the cute sight of her daughter sleeping soundly on Hayze's muscled chest, his large hand on her back as he slept peacefully.

She quietly climbed out of bed and started to get ready.

She slicked her hair back into a high ponytail, yet it still reached her waist and then she put on the new spandex shorts she got which had to be a size bigger now because her hips had widened out and her butt had gotten bigger since she had Rosie. 

She then slipped on a button up shirt so that she didn't have to fight with a regular t-shirt when she had to feed Rosie which was basically every two to three hours. 

She yelped as she felt a slap on her bum and she turned and glared at her husband who had a smirk on his face. 

He watched her through the mirror as he brushed his teeth and he wet his hair while she washed her face and put in earrings. 

"Do you want me to help with any of the paperwork today?"

"No," he said after washing the tooth paste out of his mouth. "I've got a meeting today. Stay here and relax. Take Rosie outside into the gardens or something."

"Is there anything else I can do?" she pouted.

"I'm good. Thank you though," he said as he grabbed a towel and wiped the water off his face. "You look gorgeous by the way," he called out as he exited the bathroom.

She smiled to herself before exiting the bathroom where Hayze was slipping into a suit jacket in the walk in closet.

"You'll be okay here with just Rosie?" he asked as he fidgeted with the buttons on his jacket.

"I'll be fine, Hayze," she giggled. 

"I know you will be. You're a good mother," he said before coming over and kissing her until she was out of breath. It was a good thing his hands were on her waist or she probably wouldn't have been standing.

"Are you sure there isn't anything I could do for you? Do you want me to bring you lunch?"

He shook his head, his eyes dark before he changed his mind. "How long until we're able to have sex again?" he asked as he palmed her bum.

"Six weeks," she said with a shake of her head.

"Six weeks?" he pouted.

"Yes. But I'm gonna make it a whole year. I feel like I still have a black hole down there."

He grimaced and wiped his hand down his face. "Thanks for the visual."

She giggled before slipping down his legs and unbuckling his belt.

"What are you doing? Rosie's right behind that wall," he breathed as she tugged him out of his pants. He stood hard and tall in front of her, ready to be touched by her soft, plump lips.

She looked up at him through her eyelashes and blushed. "Do you want me to?"

"Y-yes," he said as he tangled his hands into her ponytail.

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth. I'm still breastfeeding and that'd be gross."

He chuckled before guiding her head to him. "I won't. Promise."

"