n i n e

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

"I don't want to crush the baby," Hayze said as he hovered over her. "Here," he flipped them over. "You be on top."

River slowly sank down on him and moaned loudly as she threw her head back. Her hands were on his chest and she could feel his rapid heart beat.

"Damn baby girl. You look so good," he grunted as she rolled her hips over him.

She smiled at him before slowly leaning over so she could look him in the eye; the baby was preventing them from being chest to chest.

She kissed his neck as she slowly rolled her hips and he grabbed her waist tightly with a groan, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly through her panting. She felt more out of breath than usual.

"I'm more than okay," he replied as he jerked his hips up.

She whimpered and her legs began to shake as as she felt her stomach tighten up. He grunted in response when she tightened around him before he suddenly released inside of her with a shuddered breath.

"Mmm," she moaned as she felt his warmth fill her up.

He slowly lifted her off his lap and he slipped out of her with a quiet pop, some of his and her arousal dripping down her legs and onto the bed sheets.

"How was that?" He asked as he tucked her into his side.

She threw her arm over his chest and her leg over his muscled abdomen with a yawn. "It felt good. It was just a little uncomfortable because my tummy was a little in the way."

He nodded and brought one hand around to her plump breast which was slightly swollen and more rounded than usual.

A quiet sigh escaped her as he massaged it gently in his large, warm hand. The soreness seemed to go away when he touched her the way he did. She liked it better when he was around to keep the pain away.

"They've been sore this week?"

She nodded and traced the line of his jaw slowly before placing a kiss on the crook of his neck.

"Are you going to be using formula when the baby is born?"

"No. I hope i don't have to anyway."

He placed a soft kiss on her head. "Good. Make sure to eat healthy for the baby, okay."

"Okay, i will."

"Good girl."

She grinned up at him and pecked his lips before slipping out of bed and bending over to grab the silk dress off the floor. "You wanna take a bath?"

When she didn't get a response, she turned around and threw her dress in his face. "Hey!"

His eyes snapped up to meet hers and he playfully glared at her. "Sorry baby girl. I was just looking at that nice view of your lucious ass."

She threw her head back and laughed, the melody floating around and lighting up the dim room. He made her feel so beautiful even if he was only commenting on her bum.

When she first noticed she was gaining baby weight, she was scared that he wouldn't find her as attractive anymore. But she had no reason to doubt herself. Not with the way he kissed her goodmorning and goodnight. And how he made love to her every week. Or how he never seemed to be able to keep his eyes off of her for more than five minutes.

She knew he loved her.

And she loved him back.