Chapter 14

I spin in my chair again, letting out a sigh. These signings never end, I swear. I'm beyond happy for the boys but when I'm dragged along and get stuck just sitting in a green room waiting for them to get done with everything, it gets pretty boring.

The door finally opens, Luke stepping in. I spin to face him, smiling at him. "How'd it go?" I ask, watching Luke walk over to me. "Good, is your head any better?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead. "Nothing's changed, still a pounding headache, all the ibuprofen did was keep it from turning into a migraine." I shrug, leaning against Luke. "Why don't we go back to the hotel so you can nap then? We can explore more of London tomorrow. I know Ash and Cal were really wanting to see the palace and go on the London Eye." "I'd be down for that. We can see if Michael and Blake want to join us too." Luke nods, taking a step back and letting me off the chair.

We walk out to the SUV, getting in the back with the other boys following, going back to the hotel. 

"What's the plan?" Ashton asks when we get back, all of us dropping our things in the corner. I head for the bedroom, my headache getting worse. "Dylan's got a headache so we're going to nap, you guys are welcome to do whatever, but I think we were planning on the palace and London Eye tomorrow." "Sounds like a plan, tell Dylan to feel better," Calum says. I poke my head out, smiling at him. "Thanks." I go back into the bedroom, crawling into the bed. 

Luke joins me a moment later, smiling at me. "Any better?" He asks, laying next to me. "Worse actually, I can feel it throughout my face. It's awful." I mutter, smashing my face into my pillow. Luke wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. "Just try and sleep." I nod, closing my eyes.

---

I dance around, trying to get the guard to laugh, Luke and Calum filming me. I slump, turning to them. "Fail." I frown, shrugging. We continue through London, taking pictures of the sights and taking in everything around us. We get back to the hotel, completely exhausted. 

I collapse on my bed, Luke landing next to me. He pulls me close, turning me to face him. "Hi," I say softly, smiling. He connects our lips, wrapping his arms tighter around me. He pulls me on top of him and we makeout until Michael disturbs us, saying Luke needed to get to rehearsals. I decide to take a quick nap before joining them, waiting for them in their dressing room.

I layout on the couch, hearing their voices get louder as they get closer, the door slamming open. Luke sees me, laying on top of me with a grin, kissing my forehead. "Hi." He says childishly, making me raise an eyebrow. "You're crushing me, Luke," I mutter, most of his body weight feeling like it is on my lungs. "Fine." He mumbles, flipping us over so I am laying on top of him. "Better?" "Much." I smile, kissing his cheek. I lay my head on his chest, watching the other boys. 

The door opens and Luke shoves me off him, making me land on the ground, hard. I groan, watching my brother walk in. I shoot a glare up at Luke, sitting up. "My mom says you need to cut two songs for Becky." He says with a yawn, taking a drink of his water. He normally does tea before a show, not water. "Alright, man. Why so tired?" "I was out at the bars." He shrugs, yawning again. "Without us? C'mon man, invite us next time!" "I forget that you're old enough here, definitely, sorry Dyl." I shrug, laying back on Luke.

"I gotta go get ready for rehearsal though, and Luke, Dylan, be careful." He shakes his head, leaving the room. Luke sits up and I lean against him, Michael strumming his guitar, practicing.

Luke plays with my hand, looking at my nails. "Why do your nails look so chewed?" He asks quietly, glancing over at me. "I started biting them to keep from cutting and then it turned into a really bad habit that I do when I'm anxious," I mumble, shrugging a little. "Are you doing okay?" He asks, fully turning to me. "Yeah, I started doing it a few months ago, now it's just a habit, I promise," I tell him, watching him give me a nod and relax.

Michael's phone dings and he looks at it, running from the room and returning a few minutes later. "Who's helping?" He asks, a wicked smile on his face. "Not it!" All the guys say before I could even comprehend what was going on. "What am I helping with?" I ask with a sigh, standing up. He pulls a box of hair dye out of the bag, making me roll my eyes. "I bleached my hair for a reason, miss Dylan." He smiles again, handing me the box. "I'm not doing it without gloves," I warn, opening the box to find no gloves. I give him a look, telling him if he doesn't get me gloves it's a no-go.

He runs out of the room, probably to find gloves, coming back a few minutes later with a pair. "Let's do this." He says, handing me the gloves. I put them on and open the dye, following Ashton's instructions on what to do. I paint Michael's hair a blue/purple color, really liking the way it turned out.

We sit around for a while as it sat, dinner being dropped off in our room, pizza being served. I eat then rinse his hair, letting him dry it once it was fully rinsed. "So?" He asks, shaking out his hair and showing us the final result. "It looks good, Michael." I smile, leaning back against Luke. I head out to the crowd to watch tonight's openers, sitting in the booth with my parents. Everyone did great, all of them such naturals on the stage.

Once it is almost time for my brother to go on stage, I head back to the boys' dressing room to hang with them, not wanting to be around my mom anymore. "Let's go to a bar, I'm feeling a drink," Calum says as we all walk back to the hotel, the boys agreeing. "I'll go home and watch some tv, you guys enjoy," I say since I'm not old enough to drink. "Are you sure?" Luke assures, giving me a look. "Yeah," I nod, smiling at him. "I wanna catch up on some of my shows, don't worry." He kisses my forehead, smiling down at me. "Love you, have fun." He says, walking away with the guys. "Love you too," I call back, continuing my walk to the hotel. I curl up in my bed, watching the last season of Grey's Anatomy and trying to catch up before the next season comes out.

A few hours later, Luke and Ashton bring in a very drunk Michael and Calum, Calum a giggling mess, and Michael hardly able to stand. I come out of my room, laughing a little at them, watching Luke and Ashton struggle. "You," Michael pauses, pointing at me, "are very pretty." "Thank you, Michael." I laugh, Luke hitting him in the stomach. "Do not make him throw up, Luke," I warn, not wanting to deal with that mess. "Can you help us?" Ashton asks, giving me a pleading look. "You got him drunk, you deal with him drunk." I shrug, not really wanting to get near them for fear of them throwing up on me. They eventually get Michael in bed but Calum wanted to keep drinking so we give him water and soon enough he is going to bed too. Ashton tells us goodnight and Luke follows me to my bed, changing before getting in it.

I turn to face him, giving him a smile."Did you have fun?" I ask and he nods, wrapping his arms around me. "How was watching TV?" "Good, I'm almost caught up with Grey's." "That's good," he says, sounding like he's falling asleep. "Time for sleep?" I ask, he nods again, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight." "Goodnight, Luke."