1

( A/N )

Welcome to the sequel. If you didn't read Emotions first then I advise you to do so.

This will hopefully be the last book. I might decide to do a third one.

This takes place after the cemetery.

Also cover done by me! 😁 Im getting better at these.!

___________________________________

"You guys were amazing. You both were brave." Lisa said. She rubbed both of their backs to comfort them. She smiled slightly and shifted her weight onto one side so she could better comfort them both.

Jin gave her a weak smile and started walking back to the car. Hoseok did the same. They all three got in and the two members just sat down, contemplating everything that just happened.

Maybe not just, but what's happened to them for the past few months. This isn't what they expected and this isn't what was supposed to happen. It's almost as if someone wanted this to happen.

"What now?" Hoseok asked in the backseat. They've been driving for awhile and when they stopped at the cemetery it was like time stopped for them.

They didn't think about what to do nor where to go after this. They dont have a plan.

"I don't know." Jin said. He looked out the window. He didnt know. He didn't want to give Hoseok any false hope, but he just didn't know.

"You guys can stay with me for awhile." Lisa said. She started the car and drove away from Spring Day cemetery.

Jin nodded his head without losing his focus out the window. He didn't want to say anything or do anything. He just wanted to look out the window.

That is, until his mind went back.

***

"Jin." Jimin said. Jin looked up at Jimin and furrowed his eyebrows. "Stand up."

Jin slowly stood up, still looking around the room. He had no idea where he was and why Jimin was here with him.

The room was completely white. Not a dull type of white but a glowing type of white.

"J-Jimin?" Jin stuttered. He stared at Jimin as his lips formed into a smile.

"It's me." He said. He went over to Jin and hugged him.

"Why am I here? What am I doing here?" Jin asked. He waited for Jimin to speak, but he never did. "Jiminie?"

"You're here for a reason Jin." Jimin said. He walked over to a white chair and sat down. "You shouldn't stop."

By this time Jin was so confused. What should he not stop doing?

"Not stop what?" He asked. He looked at Jimin who was beginning to fade away.

"Don't stop looking for us." Then Jimin disappeared and Jin woke up.

He was panting loudly and couldn't control his breathing. Lisa automatically stopped the car and checked on Jin. Hoseok woke up due to the loud noises and poked his head through the drivers and passengers seat to make sure Jin was okay too.

"Jin what's wrong." Hoseok asked. He slapped Jij in the face, thinking that will help him calm down.

It did.

"What?" Jin asked. He looked at Hoseok and Lisa who had horrific facial expressions. "Why are you two staring at me like that?"

"You just had a panick attack." Lisa said. She tried to help Jin remember what just happened a few seconds ago.

"I-I remember." He said. He faced the front and stared out the window again.

Lisa looked at Hoseok before turning the car on and driving again. Hoseok sat back in his seat and looked out the window too, occasionally looking at the back of Jin's seat thinking something might go wrong again.

Jin thought to himself. He thought he was done with the flashbacks and all that other stuff. He thought he was done with it all especially after finding Hoseok.

But after he found Hoseok, this vision was different. There wasnt any other members besides Jimin. It was like Jimin was trying to tell him something.

Telling him to look for something, but he had no idea what it was. Jimin didn't give much information about anything.

But what made Jin's eyes go wide was not because of the visions, but the reasons behind them.

The visions only stopped when he realized he was close to finding the member that was alive and they kept going when he didn't know the member was alive.

Are these visions trying to tell him something?

Is there another living member?