• Chapter 33 •

"Y/N?" Jimin said surprised, "What are you doing here?"

I gently smile, "I wanted to eat here since I have a headache. Why are you crying?"

He wipes his tears as he looked back down to his lap.

"Nothing, I should get going." He stands up as he heads to the door.

"Wait! I.... heard your conversation..." I whisper.

He went silent before looking at me.

He gave me a small smile before walking out.

"But..... I like you too..." I mumble.

"Too late he didn't hear that, honey." 

I turn around and see Irene.

(sorry, I'm making red velvet bad people ;c)

"You think Jimin likes you? He likes Seulgi and that's it. Your stupid crush is nothing to him. That smile he gave you, it's fake." She smirked.

"I heard with my own ears, Irene." I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I will ruin your chance with Jimin in a heartbeat. Just watch." Irene smirked as she walked past me.

~ ~ ~ Jimin's POV ~ ~ ~

"Tae... Y/N found out I like her, I'm doomed!" I fake cry.

"No! That's good, maybe she likes you." Taehyung smiled.

"If she doesn't then I've made a fool of myself. Can you speak to her for me, please!" I beg.

"No."

"I'll buy you a drink."

"No."

"I'll buy you a plushie." 

"No."

"I'll buy you tons of food with two plushies."

"Okay!" Taehyung cheered.

"There goes my money..." I mumble.

"Yay~ I'm gonna get TWO plushies and TONS of food!" Taehyung jumped around.

''Talk to her for me, Okay?" I ask nervously.

He nods before walking to Jungkook.

Phew, I hope I get an answer soon.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

"Hey girl!" Jennie waved.

"Heyy!" I hug her.

"There's a rumour going around that Jimin likes someone, do you know who it is?" Jennie asks as she sips her bubble tea.

"N-no... It's probably S-Seulgi." I stutter.

Jennie stares at me before smirking, "Do you perhaps like Jimin?"

"N-no..." I avoid eye contact.

"Ah ha! You like Jimin!" She screams.

"YAH! Shut up!" I punch her arm.

"Ow..." she pouts.

"Seriously though, do you know who she is?" Jennie asks.

I shake my head, "No.. I wish I did though."

Jennie smiles.

~ ~ ~

Lunch passed and I was sitting through Maths. Mrs. Kim kept repeating things over and over again I almost fell asleep. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and placed it in front of me. I grabbed my pencil case and hid it so the teacher wouldn't see and I started scrolling through Instagram until I saw a post that caught my eye. Jimin and Seulgi...

I gasped and everyone looked at me. I stood up, grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom to the bathroom. I ran into a stall and tears started flowing down my cheeks. The image, I can't get it out of my mind.

"Omg, did you see Jimin and Seulgi! They are definitely together. I know they are for sure!" a girl fangirls.

"I know right! I ship them all the way!" another girl fangirls.

I wipe my tears and slowly open the stall door.

"Oh my! Are you okay?" a girl asks me.

I nod.

"Are you crying because of how happy you are about Seulgi and Jimin kissing?" some girl barged in.

I stood there quietly.

"Girls! You put pressure on her. Don't worry, wipe your tears and we will fix your makeup!" a girl smiles.

Before I could decline they pushed me on the seats. (there are seats in the bathroom for people who wait) They talk before pulling out tons of makeup brushes and makeup tools.

"Let's make her look prettier than Seulgi although we kinda like her..." A girl laughed.

The rest nodded and applied the makeup to my face as they were talking and giggling. I sat there with my eyes closed. I had no clue what was happening and why this is happening but I didn't mind it.

I smile and thank the girls as I get up to check my makeup.

I gasp, "Y-you did this to me?"

They all smile and laugh while nodding.

I hug them all one by one as I bow and thank them a million times.

"No need to thank us, we help all girls out." one of them smile.

"May I ask what your names are?" I ask.

"My name is Tzuyu, this is Mina and this is Jeongyeon." They smile at me.

"Thanks so much! I wonder if Jimin will ditch her for me." I joked.

They laughed, "We better get going, Nice meeting you...."

"Y/N." I said.

"Nice meeting you, Y/N. Cya round!" Tzuyu waved before walking out with Mina and Jeongyeon following her.

I look at myself once again in the mirror before smiling and walking back to my locker.

~ ~ ~

"Heyy girl....?" Jennie said looking confused.

"Is this the Y/N I know or is this a clone?" She said surprised.

"Oh! Yes it's me silly! These girls, Tzuyu, Mina and Jeongyeon cleaned me up.... I was a mess and they fixed me up with makeup! Don't I look pretty?" I giggle.

She nods like crazy, "Of course you do! Either way you're gorgeous."

I laugh.

We walk outside to the garden at the back of our school and talk for a while.

"I know right!" Jennie screams.

"That show is amazing! I love the actors in it, Oh my god and that hot g-"

"Y/N?"