• Chapter 5 •

Why was he the one to show up now? Right when we never needed him. Right when I forgot about him.

"Hello, Sweetie. I missed you so much! How have you been?" my OLD father said.

"What are you doing here? You left us years ago and now you're back? Get out and never come back, it was fun and better without you here. I still hate you for what you did." I yelled while stomping into my room and slamming the door shut.

~ ~ ~ Mother's POV ~ ~ ~

"I told you, Logan, she won't approve of this!" I yelled while pacing back and forth.

"Don't worry, baby we'll make sure she approves of this," Logan said while stroking my cheek.

This doesn't feel right, why would he come back now? What the hell has gotten into his brain?

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

I was walking downstairs to go apologise to my Father.

"I told you, Logan, she won't approve of this!" a female-voiced yelled.

"Don't worry, baby we'll make sure she approves of this," a male voice replied creepily.

Something doesn't sound right. As I was walking towards the voices I spotted two figures kissing.

"M-mother? Father!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, ran to my room and packed some things in a bag.

How could she just forgive him after that? After what he did to me and to her! She's pathetic, everyone is!

After I finished packing my belongings, I ran out the door. I honestly had no clue where I was going as long as I was far, far, far away from there.

I heard voices yelling behind me but I continued to run, I felt as if I was running away from the darkness I was surrounded by.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nayeon! Come Quick! I think she's waking up!" a girl said.

"What?!" another girl said.

Where am I?

I quickly get up and get greeted with a head clashing into my head.

"Ah, what the h- Where am I!? Who are you!?" I said while backing up into a wall.

"Oh, Hi! No need to be scared, we just found you passed out on a park bench. We didn't want anyone to harm you. By the way, I'm Nayeon, this is Tzuyu and this is Sana." Nayeon said while the other two nodded and waved.

"Right... well, I should get going now, sorry for disturbing you guys," I said while getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Wait, wait, wait," Sana said with a confused face.

"You expect us to just let you leave before we even get your number or something to keep in contact with you so we know it won't happen again..?" Sana said while shaking her head rapidly.

"No, girl, no. Give us some sort of social media or something to keep in contact so we know you'll be safe and not end up on the streets again." Sana said with a massive smile while the girls nodded along.

"Fine... here take my number." I gave them my number before waving and heading out the door.

They seemed really nice, I hope they aren't people like my father, haha.. heh...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I decided to head home at midnight. It was only like 3 hours since I left the other girls I met. I sneaked inside to witness Jungkook lying on the couch snuggled up with a pillow. So cute.

"Jungkook-ssi, wake up.. why are you sleeping h-" I said before I got pulled onto the couch with him.

"Noona, why did you leave? I almost thought you left me for good." Jungkook said before bursting into tears.

"Omo! Don't cry! I'm here, I only came back because I won't dare leave you alone here." I said while wiping his tears away.

"Jinjja?!" Jungkook said happily.

"Yes," I said while hugging him.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight, jebal~?" Jungkook said while begging.

"Fine," I said while smiling at his cuteness.

He dragged me to my room and then jumped into my bed. I followed him and we fell asleep.