• Chapter 16 •

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

*ring ring ring*

I rolled off the bed and hit the hard cold floor.

"Ergh..."

"Shut up stupid alarm clock." Y/N said as she slapped the alarm clock onto the floor.

"Jeez, why so mean to an alarm clock?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"It woke me up. Anyways, go get dressed for school, kookie" Y/N said while getting out of bed and grabbing her uniform from inside her wardrobe.

I walk to my room and get dressed then head downstairs for breakfast.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

I finished getting dressed. I quickly tie up my hair into a messy ponytail before heading downstairs.

"Oh, honey please stop~" I heard a female voice giggle.

"But baby, you love when I do this." A male voice spoke.

Ew. Are they seriously flirting? Where is Jungkook?

"Get a room, actually get a room out of the house." I fake smiled.

"Don't be so rude!" Mum said.

"Yah! Leave Noona alone." Jungkook said coldly.

"Jungkook?! You too?" Mum yelled in shock.

"We're going, bye," Jungkook said before grabbing my wrist and slamming the front door shut.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Jungkook, what was that about?" I asked confused.

"Don't worry, I thought you hate dad I mean father," he said annoyed.

"Yeah, I do but why are you acting so cold lately?" I asked.

"None of your business, now let's just get to class before we're late." He replied before walking towards his class.

I walked towards my class to be welcomed by glares and whispers.

"You idiots do realise that staring at people is rude? Also, shut your mouths before I shut it for you." I fake smiled with my fist raised.

They quickly faced the front and shut up.

"That's what I thought."

I walked to my seat.

"Y/N! I didn't know you went here?" a man said who was sitting next to me.

"Omg! Baekhyun, I didn't know you went here either! I'm surprised you even remember me after all these years..." I smile

He laughed.

"Of course I remember you silly you were my first cr- b-best friend!" He smiled and a light shade of pink went across his cheeks.

"Aweeeee, why are you blushing Baekhyunee~" I teased.

"N-no reason! I'm not blushing!" he pouted.

I giggled.

"Okay class, shut up now." the teacher snapped.

"Today we will be studying for the exams coming up. You all can study whichever subject you want but make sure if you're talking keep it at whisper noise level." the teacher said before sitting on her chair and going on her phone.

I grabbed my English and Geography folder and quietly read through notes and copied them down. I felt a presence just staring at me while I was doing. I turned only to face the one and only...

Baekhyun

"Whatcha looking at, Baekhyunee?" I ask?

"You, duh," he replied then looked at his notes to study.

I went quiet before continuing to study.

"Okay bit- I mean class, the bell will ring soon so I suggest getting out of my class now or I will give you a detention." the teacher fake smiled before going back on her phone.

"Jesus, she's such a "good" teacher," Baekhyun said while emphasising good.

I laugh and nodded.

I gather my stuff together and stand up to go out of the class but decided to wait for Baekhyun.

"C'mon ,Baekhyunee, you're so slow." I whine.

"Aish, I'm coming," he said while walking towards me.

"What class do you have next? I have English." he said.

"Oh, me too, we should get going I guess..." I say while walking to the class.

"I'm going to go bathroom, I'll be in class soon," Baekhyun said before disappearing. 

Before I could respond I got pulled into a classroom. Someone covered my eyes and mouth, I couldn't see or speak.

"Shhh... keep quiet." the person spoke.