• Chapter 13 •

~ ~ ~ Jungkook's POV ~ ~ ~

"mmmm," I mumbled as I was looking for some food through the pantry.

"Hi kookie~" Jimin said before appearing inside the pantry.

(A/N; The cupboard is like a walk in one)

"Oh, hi," I said before I just walked off to my room.

Honestly, I wasn't feeling it today so I decided to be short and cold.

"Hyung, I'm taking a walk," I said before walking out of the house and slamming the door shut.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

What is this place? Everything is black and who is that next to me...

S-suga?!

"SUGA! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO Y-"

"Shut up, Y/N!" He yelled smacking my thigh lightly.

"Ow, idiot."

"Can you shut up before we die or something?" He said sounding pretty annoyed.

Best I shut up, I guess.

I watched the time tick by on the white and black clock hung on the dark walls until I heard someone walk in and a door slam shut.

"Well, well, well... isn't it the precious Y/N and the lazy Suga. I can't believe you were stupid enough to continue walking into the forest after you saw me behind you. You're such a little dumb girl, what did your mother teach you?" He said circling me and Suga gently touching our heads.

"Get your filthy hands off me and Y/N," Suga said in a serious, scary tone.

"Woah, no need to be a bad boy for her, Suga," he spoke with a small smirk plastered across his face.

"Can you shut your mouth and let us free? I am bored right now." I said while tapping my feet on the ground.

"What did you just say?" the guy said while coming closer to my face.

Oh god.

He inched closer and brought his hand up to my face. Suga was trying to kick him but he ended up falling backwards.

What an idiot.

The guy gently traced his fingers along my jawline till he stopped at my cheek.

He flattened his hand out and lifted it up.

"No one speaks to me like that, no one." He said before I felt blood gush up my cheek.

He slapped me.

"HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER!?" Suga yelled.

~ ~ ~ Suga's POV ~ ~ ~

After he slapped her I lost it and I tried my hardest to get my hands free from the rope around it.

I saw a small piece I could tug at to undo the knot.

I tugged on the small piece of rope till it loosened around my wrists and I got up. He was still standing there looking at Y/N.

I picked up my chair quietly and slowly snuck up behind the guy. I hit him as hard as I could over the head and he passed out. 

"Go, Suga!" Y/N chanted happily.

I smiled and quickly untied the rope from her wrist.

I helped her up before we ran out of the dark room.

~ ~ ~ J-hope's POV ~ ~ ~

"Where did my Suga pie go?" I asked Jin.

"Oh, he went out to look for Y/N," Jin said calmly.

"WHAT? MY SUGA PIE~!" I screamed racing out of the house.

I was strolling down the streets walking to the nearest cafe until I heard two people running towards me. 

I looked up to see a mad Suga and frightened but happy Y/N.

"What the hell happened to you two?" I asked in confusion.

"Oh, well you know we just got KIDNAPPED!" Y/N yelled while panting heavily.

"Yep, it's fine now, let's go home! I need my beauty sleep!" Suga screamed dragging Y/N alongside him.

"Weirdos~," I said before I continued my journey to the cafe.

~ ~ ~ Y/N's POV ~ ~ ~

"D-do we have to go h-home?" I asked nervously.

I really don't want to face Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yes, why? We just got kidnapped I don't want it to happen to you again." he said calmly.

"W-well, I heard Jungkook and Taehyung fighting about me and I don't want to uh... see them at the moment," I said slowing down my pace.

(A/N; any Stray kid fans here? ;) My pace huehuehue~ Okay back to the story.)

"Let's go to the park then, it's only around the corner. I think there is an ice cream sh-"

I cut him off by dragging him with me to the park at full speed.

"Woah! Slow down, Midget." Suga laughed.

"Yah! I am not a Midget, Grandpa!" I smiled before running off.

"Yah! Get back here, kid!" he yelled chasing after me.

This has got to be a bad day but I suppose it's getting better.

~ ~ ~ J-hope's POV ~ ~ ~

The day turned from light to dark.

I walked out the coffee shop to be welcomed by the rain.

It wasn't a long walk so I decided to walk in the rain since I didn't have an umbrella.

All of a sudden a memory from my past came back.

Why now? Why did I need to remember what I did?

Please, please go away!